All reviews basketball court eye surgery home away from home social hour breakfast and dinner living room hilton brand fashion mall shopping and restaurants full kitchen keystone crossing complimentary breakfast north side king bed would definitely stay here again property fireplace
Reviewed May 4, 2016

Our stay was for leisure and we decided on this location because of our activities that were local to this area. We loved our room, it was quiet and the breakfast was great. There was so much to choose from. The entire staff were pleasant and took great care of us! Restaurants and shopping were so convenient. We would return to this location again!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Robert W, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis-Keystone Crossing, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2016

Dear Anthony W,

Thank you for your review of the Homewood Suites Keystone Crossing. I am very pleased to hear how happy and satisfied you were as our guest. I look forward to welcoming you back home again soon!

Reviewed April 27, 2016

The location of the hotel is in a very nice area; right next to what would be considered a "1%er mall". Highway access was easy and it doesn't take long to get downtown.

The hotel is nice overall and very clean. The only issue we had was with housekeeping and the fact that they seemed in a hurry to clean our room on our final day. They stopped by 3 hours before check out time, and again twice more before we left.

I called before booking our stay because I wanted to bring my dog; he is 65 lbs and the policy states no dogs over 50lbs. They told me I could bring him and I had no issues with him being there. I truly appreciate the way they accommodated us and our pet.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear mindyg802,

Thank you for your review of the Homewood Suites Keystone Crossing. I am very happy we were able to accommodate you and your dog. I look forward to welcoming you back home!

Reviewed April 27, 2016

We stayed at this hotel for the weekend when we were in Indianapolis for a soccer tournament. Right from the start I felt that the staff went above and beyond to make our experience pleasant. The facilities are very nice, room was very clean and comfortable. Would highly recommend

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family

Dear amandarW4333IV,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review the Homewood Suites Keystone Crossing. I am very pleased to read that our staff were very welcoming. I look forward to your return.

Reviewed April 27, 2016

We had so much staying at the homewood suites! My boyfriend and I stayed for 3 nights while exploring indianapolis and waiting for a concert! The bed was comfy, the room was very clean. I felt right at home when the employees greeted us with smiles every morning!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Shelby A,

Thank you so much for your valued feedback, I am very happy to hear that you were pleased with your stay here at the Homewood Suites Keystone Crossing. I would love for the chance to welcome you back home again soon.

Reviewed April 27, 2016

we stayed during a wedding weekend and depended on the shuttle driver to attend the reception and return later to the homewood suites. Our driver was patient, capable & good natured. His hospitality and service were very much appreciated .

rooms were spacious. some guests complained abt the comfort of the pull out sofa bedding but overall our stay was good and met expectations.

there is no spa - it is full of concrete which was weird

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family

Dear nkmunn,

Thank you so much for your review of the Homewood Suites Keystone Crossing! I am very happy to hear our shuttle driver exceeded your expectations. I would love to be able to welcome you back here again!