See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed November 1, 2016

Holy crap this place is a hole! Hotels.com rerouted us to this place after they over booked 20 of us (7 rooms) at a different hotel. Said this was comparable price :( I hate to think what the other place looked like. Took a peek in one of the rooms they were cleaning. Huge streak of brown going down the side of the mattress ( blood, vomit or feces who knows). We refused to stay here and ended up driving an hour away to find something else.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed October 24, 2016 via mobile

It has a somewhat Rustic setting, all on 1 level. Very good AC. There is a Waffle House and McDonalds next door. The room seamed to be somewhat clean.
The carpeting is in serious need of being replaced!!!! There were two chunks of carpet about the size of lemons missing in front of the couch. The desk lamp didn't have a lamp shade and was dirty.
There was 1 washcloth and no towels. Toilet frequently filled with a loud swishing sound. The phone was a dummy, a slew of buttons missing & no dial tone so we couldn't call the front desk. Due to a Dish contract; TV selection was very poor. The parking lot and the whole place is in serious need of maintenance & cleaning. This Knights Inn is next to I-65 on one side and a Main Hwy on the other with heavy traffic all day/night.
NO coffee maker, no microwave or fridge in the room.
The ONLY reason we stayed here was it was the only place close to across where we needed to drop off a truck.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed July 12, 2016

We stay knghts inn a lot, but this motel is worst.
Front staff no good,manager no good.
Internet no connection,no working !
The manager said good internet, but absolutely NO !!
Here waste of money !!
Around here many motels,you do not have to stay.
Do not recommend.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed June 4, 2016 via mobile

What a dive. Nothing is right about this place. Smelly, musty, smoky rooms (all facing outside), chipped out doors, locks broken, thin and torn towels, paint peeling, rucked up carpets, inaccessible internet (there, but unavailable and no way to input a code), old CRT tvs with non working remotes for Comcast..... Broken cement, water stains on ceilings, broken tiles in bathroom, which had filth caked in the corners and missing tub caulking. No tea or coffee in room. No microwave or fridge or ANY amenities other than a single bar of soap. This is the MOST DEPRESSING motel we have ever seen, and in desperate need of a major overhaul.

This motel charges an outrageous $59/night for staying in squalor.
We intended to stay 2 nights, but bailed and got a refund, even after changing rooms.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 26, 2016

This motel is filthy and beyond rundown, and it is difficult to put into words how completely awful it is. In addition to being absolutely gross, the room did not have a phone, alarm clock, functioning Wi-Fi, mini-fridge or even towels. Heck, it barely had a floor (seriously!).

To be fair- The night clerk, though hidden behind bullet proof glass, was pleasant despite dealing with angry and threatening guests. He was gracious despite the truly horrendous circumstance that is this motel. I believe the pressure he had to be feeling likely explains why the first room he gave me was occupied (the TV on, beds unmade, personal items on floor, ashtray full of cigarette butts, etc.).

So, why did I stay here? It was late and I had a nearby early morning meeting the next day. All other hotels in the immediate area were full. Staying at this motel was a mistake I will never repeat. Please learn from my mistake and just say no to the Indianapolis East Knights Inn.

Room Tip: I relocated to a downtown hotel for the same price and was extremely happy I did so.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business