All reviews booked this hotel great hospitality value for money comfortable bed business complex courteous staff family function kaushambi metro station quality of food excellent experience special thanks clarks mr team maze arun ceremonies
Reviewed April 23, 2017 via mobile

I went there for a birthday party. Food was good and there was a good variety to it. Atmosphere was nice and service too. The room was also clean with a large bed study table and ready to make tea n coffee n also biscuits. All in all a nice place to have fun!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
GM201010451, General Manager at Clarks Inn Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2017

We were delighted to have you stay with us and we are glad to see your review of our hotel on TripAdvisor.

Thank you for your compliments to the team at the hotel and the facilities which you found to your liking. It was a pleasure to serve you and we could not have been happier to learn that you had a pleasant stay experience and were impressed with our products and property. All our amenities at Clarks Inn Suites are designed keeping a better you in mind and we are glad you had a lovely time with us.

We have shared your feedback with the entire team and I am sure it will motivate them at their work place.

We hope to remain your preferred hotel in Delhi/NCR and look forward to the pleasure of seeing you soon.

Reviewed April 8, 2017 via mobile

This is a budget hotel, idea for business travelers.
The room prices are reasonable, but the food cost is exorbitant considering the location where the hotel is situated.
It is very close to Kosambhi metro station, the hotel has pick & drop facilities from the metro station.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed March 27, 2017

4 stars given only for the competitive pricing and NOT facilities.
Service & Facilities: 3 stars

The hotel is situated within some Business complex. 4kms away from the nearest metro station (Anand Vihar).

Clean & Spacious Rooms. Has a Fitness center. Pool-table is chargeable.
Can have a lot more activity.
Had some issue with the TV initially. Took an hour to get fixed. They just said the hotel is new and that they are gradually improving the services.

Good for people looking for affordable decent accommodation only, and not concerned about extra outside-the-room facilities.
Recommended booking Portal: MakeMyTrip.

There are only 2 types of rooms: Deluxe & Suite.
All deluxe rooms have twin beds. If you're looking for King size beds book a Suite room to avoid last-minute hassles.

Room Tip: Take the suite room if you're looking for king/queen-size beds
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed March 18, 2017 via mobile

Stayed in this hotel for 2 nights. We have company conference there. Property is good. Food is not much as per mark of 4 star. Breakfast was good. Basic amenities like dental kit and slippers was paid. Bathrooms was stinking. Towels are in very bad condition. Only recommended if you don't find nice property. Not worth more then 2000 Rs

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business

Thanks for staying with us and sharing your feedback at Trip Advisor.

I sincerely apologies for the inconvenience caused because of the shortcomings that you have highlighted in your feedback. Your feedback has been of utmost importance to us. Please be assured that gaps highlighted by you have been addressed with the concerned team and adequate corrective measures had been taken to avoid re occurrence of such incidents in the future.

May I request you to treat this incident in isolation and let it not mar the impression of the hotel, as it is our earnest endeavor to provide you with the highest level of service and comfortable stay.

Please do give us another opportunity as I am confident you will have a brilliant stay with us. Do let me know when you plan to visit us again, as I will be delighted to look after all aspects of your stay personally. You can directly mail me at gm.pacific@clarksinn.in whenever you plan to come to Delhi/NCR.

I do hope that you have the occasion to visit us again and we assure you of comfortable stay with our best services.

Reviewed March 1, 2017 via mobile

This was my fourth visit to hotel and every time I visited I get a great hospitality from well experienced staff specially Mr. Arun & Mr Pawan gone out of way to help me out booked ola for me arranged packed breakfast for me so nice of them even upgraded my room to suite room without any cost which was unexpected and will recommend everyone to book suite room as its too specious with living area.
Dinner in evening was awesome and morning breakfast specifically masal dosa loved a lot.
Thanks all for making my stay memorable.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
GM201010451, General Manager at Clarks Inn Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2017