“OMG Where do I start”
other travellers have booked this property
Can you imagine waking up to this view?
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Can you imagine waking up to this view?
8000 sq.ft 5 bedrooms 4.5 bathrooms Ocean View Villa
Personal Staff of 5 Waits
Hand Crafted Experience · Fully-Staffed Villa
Savour a Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee overlooking the tropical pool
Dine al fresco with the gentle breezes and palm trees swaying by the pool
One of  five Pristine white sand beaches , within 5 minutes of the villa
Enjoy shelling and magnificent views from the Idyllic Community Beach
Go on, sit down. Sink in! Villa Serenity invites you to relax and unwind
Celebrating something special? Let us know and we can work together to create your ideal vacation!
If you can drag yourself indoors, the game room is great for time together.
It's your choice, afternoon tea or cocktails on one of multiple balconies
Relax, read and enjoy the sound of the waves
Private Chauffeur Service
Our bartender loves serving up your favourite cocktails poolside - ask about the Dark and Stormy
Dunns Rivers Falls and Rio Grande Rafting is nearby, let our chauffeur* take you there!
Your concierge can book any tour, including this spectacular catamaran cruise.
major golf courses area all close by
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

New York City, New York
“OMG Where do I start”
Reviewed 17 July 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

This place is amazing. Cavel is awesome. She responds to your emails almost immediately and answered a ton of questions. She even hung a happy birthday banner for us as a surprise when we got there. The house is in a gated community amongst equally beautiful houses. We were in awe when we walked in. The house looks like the pictures but even bigger. We had a group of 7 but it could easily sleep 12 like it states. Cozy family room, big spacious dining room where we enjoyed nightly dinner prepared by Erma and Junie. The bedrooms had comfortable beds and great views. It's was wonderful waking up to the veranda taking in the day. The pool and outdoor space is lighted at night so you don't have to end the party at dark. The beach is okay. Not a far walk but it is down steps and the beach is a little rocky. There is also a beach a few min drive down the road with the soft sand and blue water. Now let's talk about the staff. They were marvelous. They were there when u needed them and blended in with the rest of the group. Lol. The food was amazing. We had all the traditional Jamaican fare (and some American for those with funny taste buds)... Ox tails, curried goat and every type of fish. Absolutely amazing. The guys, who if forget their names (I'm so sorry) were great entertainers as well. I will definitely stay here again when I come back.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The staff, accommodation, food and the location
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Large Group
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Brooklyn
Reviewed 13 November 2013 for a stay in September 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
13 Nov 2013
Thank you for choosing our villa for your family vacation, we truly do appreciate your business.
NJ
Reviewed 20 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
20 May 2013
My staff and I would like to thank you for chosing us for your vacation home away from home. We are very please that we met your expectations and look forward to exceeding it on your next visit.
We appreciate your business
Anna-Mari...
New York City, New York
“Ocean view villa stay experience”
Reviewed 30 August 2012 for a stay in May 2012
person found this review helpful

One of the best places I've been to! Myself and 7 of my best friends stayed at Ocean View Villa. The owner set up the van/driver to pick us up from the airport and the driver was AMAZING! He took us on a short tour before heading to the villa. When we arrived, Millicent(house manager)and Lindo(maintenance)were there to meet us, gather our luggage, give us a tour of the house, and answer any questions we had. Throughout the stay Millicent and Lindo answered any questions we had, they were wonderful hosts and took great care of us. The housekeeper was great! She was there everyday and kept the place extremely clean. The rooms, and the bathrooms were all very spacious, and each room had a great view from the balcony. Furniture was comfortable. The pool was very relaxing, the water was perfect temperature, and it lights up at night. There is a bar down in the basement with a pool table. Overall, my girls and I had a WONDERFUL time. Booking the Villa was very easy because the owner was extremely fast in returning my emails and willing to answer all of my questions. Thank you for the wonderful accommodations and the great staff! I will definitely be returning to this villa!!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: I enjoyed everything. I do not think I can single out on particular thing I liked best.
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Tampa florida
Reviewed 5 April 2012 for a stay in February 2012

A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
5 Apr 2012
Thank you for taking time to write this review, My staff and I look forward to your return. Thank you for choosing our villa for your family vacation. We appreciate your business.
new york
Reviewed 8 February 2012 for a stay in January 2012

A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
RI
Reviewed 20 October 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 25-34
20 Oct 2011
Thank you, we are constanly looking for ways to ensure our guest have great experience at the villa.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next vacation.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing