“GREAT TIME!”
other travellers have booked this property
8000 sq.ft 5 bedrooms 4.5 bathrooms Ocean View Villa
Delectable dining Guests can take full advantage of the great year-round weather with their private balcony or patio
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Delectable dining
If a view is what you are after, why not enjoy this alluring view of the ocean.
Enjoy the stunning Caribbean Ocean views from the villa.
The Villa Serenity Resort is  chic at it's finest.
Perfect for adventurists –
waking up is a joy in this dreamy king size bed with upscale linens and amenities
Rooms are tastefully decorated with crisp white linens, beach accents& plentiful amenities
If you can drag yourself indoors, the game room is great for time together.
Delectable dining
Savour a Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee overlooking the tropical pool
Go on, sit down. Sink in! Villa Serenity invites you to relax and unwind
Celebrating something special? Let us know and we can work together to create your ideal vacation!
It's your choice, afternoon tea or cocktails on one of multiple balconies
Relax, read and enjoy the sound of the waves
The staff at this sophisticated yet intimate spot will satisfy your every need and desires.
Dine al fresco with the gentle breezes and palm trees swaying by the pool
Hand Crafted Experience · Fully-Staffed Villa
One of  five Pristine white sand beaches , within 5 minutes of the villa
Enjoy shelling and magnificent views from the Idyllic Community Beach
The staff at this sophisticated yet intimate spot will satisfy your every need and desire.
Private Chauffeur Service
Perfect for adventurists –
Nothing is as blissful as frosty cocktails by the pool on a hot day
Our bartender loves serving up your favourite cocktails poolside - ask about the Dark and Stormy
Nothing is as blissful as frosty cocktails by the pool on a hot day
Dunns Rivers Falls and Rio Grande Rafting is nearby, let our chauffeur* take you there!
Your concierge can book any tour, including this spectacular catamaran cruise.
major golf courses area all close by
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

dallas071...
“GREAT TIME!”
Reviewed July 12, 2018 for a stay in July 2018

Wow! Where do I  begin?
My husband and I booked this Villa to celebrate my milestone birthday gala. The family could not have been more delighted at our choice of accommodations. The Owner, Cavel and the entire staff, including Herma -- the house manager-- were amazing! We found them all to be very friendly, helpful and very accommodating.

We opted for the 2 meals-a-day plan and the food was delicious! chef Shamel and assistant chef Perry, did an amazing job preparing mouth-watering, local as well as American dishes that were absolutely outstanding .

The bartender, Adrian prepared some of the most delectable tropical drinks we had ever had and when not serving drinks, he was kind enough to take us out on neighborhood tours to familiarize us with local vegetation, beaches and hangouts. A very attentive, respectful and much appreciated young man, indeed.

When we weren't lounging around the pool swimming or soaking up the rays, our driver had us out and about at some of the favorite local attractions : Dunn River falls,
Mystic Mountain, and Margaritaville, to name a few. They were all a lot of fun, despite being a bit pricey.

There were a total of nine guest in our party, on a seven day stent. Before arriving, and because of the size of our group, we were somewhat concerned that things may get a little  cramped  during our stay. This ideation could not have been futher from the truth. There was plenty of quiet, private locations tucked away in and around the house where you could slip away and spend peaceful, alone time if ever the need arose. The villa was great!

Last but not least, Ms. Cavel and Ms.Herma-- two gems-- went above and beyond to ensure this milestone celebration would include a lifetime's measure of wonderful memories which my family and I would  never...ever forget. Their contributions exceeded all expectations and I will always be forever thankful...RESPECT.

21 Jul 2018
The staff and I would like to thank you for taking time to write this review. We are very excited that we exceeded all your expectation. We look forward to seing you and your family in the near future.
TerrellPu...
Atlanta, Georgia
“Breathtakingly beautiful - Luxury home away from home”
Reviewed May 25, 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

We had an AMAZING time at the villa!! It was clean, which is very important to us. The villa was in a quiet and private gated community. There was also beautiful scenic beach about a 2-minute walk away. The beach is located at the Rio Nuevo Bay the historical site of Battle of Rio Nuevo. On your walk there you will see mango trees, banana, pineapple, pumpkin, lime tree, coconut tree, almond tree and other plants and trees if you know what you are looking for. There is also a river that empties into the Caribbean Sea with shallow area in the river you can swim in if you like. Okay back to the villa...There was a full staff; we had two housekeepers, two chefs, a grounds man, and a driver (we had a large group). They all were polite, attentive, and was there when we needed them. The towels and sheets were fresh (you could smell the freshness), the beds were all comfortable. Clean bathrooms with powerful showers, the master bedroom has 4 jet shower heads plus a rain shower head. There was an Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii, board games, a pool and pool table. My children enjoyed the video games and the pool while I enjoyed the pool table located in the fully stocked bar on the lower level. The chefs were able to prepare traditional Jamaican dishes, American dishes and Italian dishes. All meals were accompanied with a formal table setting. There are so many good things to say. They also have reviews on YouTube. The photo that is attached to this review is of me and my family at Blue Hole, Jamaica.

25 May 2017
Thak you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. The staff and I are so pleased that we were able to exceed your expectations. We strive to ensure our guests feel at home at our villa. We look forward to your stay next year.
lovekendr...
New York City, New York
“OMG Where do I start”
Reviewed July 17, 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

This place is amazing. Cavel is awesome. She responds to your emails almost immediately and answered a ton of questions. She even hung a happy birthday banner for us as a surprise when we got there. The house is in a gated community amongst equally beautiful houses. We were in awe when we walked in. The house looks like the pictures but even bigger. We had a group of 7 but it could easily sleep 12 like it states. Cozy family room, big spacious dining room where we enjoyed nightly dinner prepared by Erma and Junie. The bedrooms had comfortable beds and great views. It's was wonderful waking up to the veranda taking in the day. The pool and outdoor space is lighted at night so you don't have to end the party at dark. The beach is okay. Not a far walk but it is down steps and the beach is a little rocky. There is also a beach a few min drive down the road with the soft sand and blue water. Now let's talk about the staff. They were marvelous. They were there when u needed them and blended in with the rest of the group. Lol. The food was amazing. We had all the traditional Jamaican fare (and some American for those with funny taste buds)... Ox tails, curried goat and every type of fish. Absolutely amazing. The guys, who if forget their names (I'm so sorry) were great entertainers as well. I will definitely stay here again when I come back.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The staff, accommodation, food and the location
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Large Group
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Brooklyn
Reviewed November 13, 2013 for a stay in September 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
13 Nov 2013
Thank you for choosing our villa for your family vacation, we truly do appreciate your business.
NJ
Reviewed May 20, 2013 for a stay in May 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
20 May 2013
My staff and I would like to thank you for chosing us for your vacation home away from home. We are very please that we met your expectations and look forward to exceeding it on your next visit.
We appreciate your business
Anna-Mari...
New York City, New York
“Ocean view villa stay experience”
Reviewed August 30, 2012 for a stay in May 2012
person found this review helpful

One of the best places I've been to! Myself and 7 of my best friends stayed at Ocean View Villa. The owner set up the van/driver to pick us up from the airport and the driver was AMAZING! He took us on a short tour before heading to the villa. When we arrived, Millicent(house manager)and Lindo(maintenance)were there to meet us, gather our luggage, give us a tour of the house, and answer any questions we had. Throughout the stay Millicent and Lindo answered any questions we had, they were wonderful hosts and took great care of us. The housekeeper was great! She was there everyday and kept the place extremely clean. The rooms, and the bathrooms were all very spacious, and each room had a great view from the balcony. Furniture was comfortable. The pool was very relaxing, the water was perfect temperature, and it lights up at night. There is a bar down in the basement with a pool table. Overall, my girls and I had a WONDERFUL time. Booking the Villa was very easy because the owner was extremely fast in returning my emails and willing to answer all of my questions. Thank you for the wonderful accommodations and the great staff! I will definitely be returning to this villa!!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: I enjoyed everything. I do not think I can single out on particular thing I liked best.
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Tampa florida
Reviewed April 5, 2012 for a stay in February 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
5 Apr 2012
Thank you for taking time to write this review, My staff and I look forward to your return. Thank you for choosing our villa for your family vacation. We appreciate your business.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing