“"Excellent"”
other travellers have booked this property
A cruise ship about to dock in Ocho Rios Marble tiled living room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
A cruise ship about to dock in Ocho Rios
Marble tiled living room
Another view of living room
Open and airy home a view from the kitchen to living room
Fully equipped kitchen
A view of the dining room and living room from the kitchen
Kitchen fully equipped viewed from the family room
Cozy family room
Bedroom #1
Bedroom #1 curtains are open to ocean view.
en-suite bathroom #1
Bedroom #2
ensuite bathroom #2
Main patio/balcony ocean in the background
The view of the coast to the east
Patio #2 view the sunset from the patio taken from the family room
The outdoor decks from the patio
Walk way to the outdoors
Front view of villa facing the ocean
Close up of the house and garden
Side view of the Orchids  Villa
One of many orchids in bloom
Dunns River falls the most famous attraction on the islands north coast  20 mins from the Orchids
Dunn's river
One of the awesome beaches to be found in Ocho Rios
The White River Blue Hole 15 minutes away from the villa
fresh sea food available in restaurants in Ocho Rios
Fresh fruits available all year round
Jamaican patties a must have
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Manchester, United Kingdom
“"Excellent"”
Reviewed May 14, 2018 for a stay in April 2018
person found this review helpful

Beautiful,excellent. These words are not enough to express my time spent at'The Orchids Villa'.
I had a wonderful time staying at Hugh's home, which was beautiful,clean and quite the roads to the villa are a little bumpy but when you arrive the house and grounds are breath taking the garden is on three levels and fruit trees in abundance. I had booked for 3 days and I stayed a couple more days(5).
The house was wonderful with a great view of St Anne's Bay(you can see cruise ships coming into the bay),and the sunset is marvellous to hard to describe you have to see it to believe it the view is breath taking. I would highly recommend this lovely home from home to anyone who wants relax in peace and quite (I have started spreading the word to family and friends). The atmosphere is very welcoming and the host(Hugh) made me laugh out loud. I really felt like I was visiting a relative. I could say a lot more positive things but I will stop at this point.
Thanks Hugh hopefully I will see you June 2019.
Sharon moss-side

16 May 2018
Thank you so very much Sharon for choosing my home for your vacation and from day one we bonded . I had a great time and I look forward to seeing you again next year. Thanks for your wonderful words and again it was great hosting you . One Love...
Keeno C
“Awesome”
Reviewed April 5, 2018 for a stay in April 2018
person found this review helpful

We had a great experience staying there, the house is beautiful and I love the setting up of the house, the environment is lovely, plus the view of looking back in the town and at the sea is very beautiful.the owner is wonderful (Great hospitality).... great place to take your vacation... weekend well spent.

12 Apr 2018
Thank you Keino and Lori for your awesome review and thanks again for choosing my home for your vacation . We really bonded and I do hope we meet up again real soon.
Karen G
“just like the pictures it’ll be your new home from home”
Reviewed March 14, 2018 for a stay in February 2018
people found this review helpful

Ok we’ve landed “nice where in Jamaica the number 1 place to unwind .jumped in the taxi straight down to margarita ville “also from there you can get coach’s to Negril /Kingston etc . Boom Back to the review we pull up and Mr Pedly is there waiting ...Man from that minute onwards when you get in vehicle your not gona stop laughing it’s like you’ve known him all your life I won’t spoil the jokes lol he’s well funny” him and his lovely Wife Beth gave me and my Mrs the most wonderful time at there beautiful home. I would recommend this home from home to anyone who wants to unwind on a beautiful scenic hill in ochi soooo peaceful we stayed in jamicia for 30 days and moved around from Kingston to ochi hence the bit about the coaches.we only stayed at the pedleys for 4 nights but I’ll tell you it was one of our best highlights on holiday and there were many lol ahhh jamaica . Well be back for 2weeks next year get ready mr p and Queen Beth you get 10 out of 10 ....ps also got give a quick shout to Colin and all the people from the hill. So special Thank you

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
16 Mar 2018
Thanks Bob and Karen for such a awesome review, you guys are also the ideal guests .Yes it happened from the moment we met and it still continues . It was Beth and myself pleasure to host and we cant wait for your return in January . I will pass on your greetings to Colin and his sons.One love guys .
Katherine...
“Spectscular”
Reviewed December 22, 2017 for a stay in December 2017

The view was spectacular ... overlooking the sea where the ships come in.... in the evenings, the home is relaxing with cool breeze blowing everywhere... the host was spectacular and they were most hospitable...

23 Dec 2017
It was awesome hosting you Katherine , and our only regrret is that your visit was so short. Please come again soon
marioat27
Kingston, Jamaica
“Great hide away”
Reviewed December 22, 2017 for a stay in December 2017

Beautiful views and a welcoming atmosphere. Felt like I went to visit relatives. Will definitely recommend, and visit again.

23 Dec 2017
Awwww thank you Mario ,you are welcome anytime and you are officially a relative.
Connie E
“Beautiful, Peaceful & Clean!”
Reviewed October 31, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

I booked this space as I was traveling for a wedding and didn’t want to do the tourist thing at a resort. Well, I was I pleasantly surprised with my selection! The Orchids is a clean and beautiful home, tucked away in the hills overlooking the ocean. Can’t wait to go back! Love, love, love!

1 Nov 2017
Thank you Connie it was awesome hosting and we shared some great times. Yes please hurry back.
Cathy W
Charlotte, North Carolina
“A piece of Paradise”
Reviewed June 12, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

I truly enjoyed my 5 day stay in the Hills, my hosts Beth & Hugo are two of the best people you will meet in this life time I needed some me time and I founded the perfect house in the Hills. On the property there's a orchid of exotic fruits with fruits that I've never heard of much less taste, I was very interested in the orchid so Beth took the time to teach me everything I wanted to know about all the trees on the property this was very educational and I truly appreciate Beth. If you are looking for a lovely home, beauty,a piece of paradise with great hosts look no further. Thank you Hugo and Beth for the perfect vacation!

14 Jun 2017
Awwwww Cathy thanks for your very kind review . Beth and I really enjoyed hosting you and sharing with you ,please hurry back .
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing