“Fabulous ”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

"Meet you at Arni's!" How true!!!
This restaurant is a Lafayette staple. Everyone know about Arni's.
The pizza is second to no one. The unique thing that their pepperoni is ground and their crust is crisp.
Don't forget to get one of their "Junior Salads." Great homemade Blue Cheese Dressing, too.
Don't miss this place, you won't ever be sorry.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

I'm not usually a thin crust pizza person but I go out of my norm for Arnis deluxe style pizza. It's crispy and delicious. I usually share a Arni's Junior salad to go with it. I get here once or twice a year going from Cincinnati to Chicago. They have a section open at nights that can be pretty cool with music.

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

Suggested for great pizza. Which I really did enjoy. Thin crust and plenty of ingredients.
My husband chose an Italian beef. Not very happy with his choice.
It could use some sprucing up inside.
I would go back for pizza again.

Reviewed 11 May 2017

Never any problems at this restaurant. Large menu, decent sized portions, very good tasting, good service and reasonable prices.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Arni's is largely known for pizza and salads, although they have lots of sandwiches as well. I'm not crazy about the pizza because it is super-thin (I'm a thick crust, Chicago pizza lover) and the cheese is quite greasy. However, the salads are great, hearty, and varied. A "junior" salad is big enough for most people. There are a couple of soups offered each day. They are uniformly very good. The potato pancakes are wonderful.
The service at Arni's is always efficient and friendly. I've never had bad service. Similarly, I rarely have a long wait for my meal. I typically eat in the "loading zone" section, but there is also a fun toy room as well. The third room is ordinary, but the food is identical in each room.
Overall, I certainly recommend Arni's. The food and ice are consistently good.

1  Thank ELResort