“Home-Cooking and Relaxed Atmosphere”

Cracker Barrel Old Country Store
Ranked #29 of 240 Restaurants in Lafayette
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 August 2017

They offer foods like mom or grandma make and a homey, country-type atmosphere. They're very family friendly and have a wide variety of choices with reasonable prices. Great for an after-church lunch or to take mom to on Mother's Day. I gave a 4 due to the fact that the chairs/tables are a little close for my liking.

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Wife and I stopped on the way back from a trip to Michigan. We arrived around 1:30PM and were seated pretty quickly. We ordered everything at the beginning and received the food quickly. I had the roast beef, mashed potatoes with brown gravy, corn, and a side salad. Side salad was cold and crisp with a nice selection of greens including red and green lettuce, arugula, romaine, and topped with cucumbers and two grape tomatoes. Very good. Roast beef was tasty, a bit fatty with a little too much sauce but tasty. Wife had catfish and she said it was very good with excellent sides of hash brown casserole and carrots.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Pretty much like a regular Cracker Barrel. The food is good, the servers are friendly, and you're always greeted with a smile. What more could you ask for?

Reviewed 5 August 2017

There are no Cracker Barrel 's near my home so it was a treat to find one near my Comfort Inn Hotel. Always busy but my waitress was very attentive and suggested a special on the menu that I actually had for dinner, chicken with rice and gravy that was delicious. Love the store and bought GooGoo Clusters and Moon Pies that I can't get elsewhere. Plenty of parking and busy but not overly crowded on a Saturday evening.

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

That was wrong. They had a really bad Day.
Cold food no service the list just goes on. I'm guessing the waiter would rather wait on the college girls than the 40 something's and a kid.