“Great Spot. Great for large groups”
Review of Arni's

Arni's
Ranked #16 of 239 Restaurants in Lafayette
Reviewed 28 August 2017

This place is cool. They have interesting layout and a cool old model train that goes around the dining room. Their pizza and salads are great as are the rest of their food. Service is friendly and fast and they always accomodate large groups. I have lots of friends and family here and this is a great place to meet up with a bunch of them at once,

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

I enjoy coming here to eat. The staff is always friendly. I had the chili, loaded with cheese, onions and your cream. It was delicious and very filling. I was not able to eat it all. I also had their boneless chicken wings BBQ and they were awesome. I love coming to AArni's and trying something different every time I come.

Reviewed 8 July 2017

Had a great Mediterranean/Greek salad with family who loved their burger, taco salad, and italian sandwiches. I eat here every time I come home (2 x a year. )

Reviewed 13 June 2017

Arni's pizza and salads are the best to be had. I eat there everytime I am in the area.
The Arni's Junior salad is delicious to say the least. The subs are one of a kind. I normally eat in the Laoding Dock and the atmosphere is first class..You need to go.

Reviewed 21 March 2017

We Love this Arni's ! It is fun to sit in Loading dock .There are several unique seating arrangements ,even some up on higher levels.Or in the backand even at the old style bar.