“Hungry For Greek Food”

Ranked #32 of 254 Restaurants in Lafayette
Price range: US$0 - US$9
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed May 8, 2018

Since the construction is so bad at State Road 26 and South Street, we had to take a detour to get to where we w3re going. Since my husband was in a wheelchair and no ramps at either door, he finally made his way into the restaurant with the help of one of their employees. Boy, it was tough and scary. The food was awesome and outstanding. My husband and I had gyro's and fries, and my Aunt had a chick gyro and fries. The gyros were so big and full of meat. All and all if you want good Greek food this is the place to go. Had a wonderful time, plenty of room and the service and atmosphere were awesome.

Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

Love this place! Under new ownership but still good! The gyros are huge and delicious! Always a treat to go there.

Reviewed November 22, 2017 via mobile

I lived in Lafayette for 20+ years and never stopped to eat here. What a mistake! I’ve eaten here twice in the last month and am pretty much in love. I like a good spicy gyro and theirs doesn’t disappoint. For $10 you get a huge and flavorful gyro and side of fries. It’s fast and and everyone is very friendly. I need to keep visiting so I can try everything on their menu.

1  Thank Julie B
Reviewed August 1, 2017 via mobile

Home cooking! Chicken kabobs are our favorite! Clean, bright and great service. A little hard to get to right now with road construction but well worth the effort.

Reviewed July 8, 2017

Missing Crete and Naxos terribly, and found THIS place. Opa ! Efharisto, Poli Kala !
Niki and Angelo have served me fresh, homemade Greek food that transported me back to Chora, Santorini, Chania, Vamos, etc. LOVE their Tadziki, Felafel, and Gyro. Fresh tomato, NOT the green hard ones, onions, olives and a fluffy fresh pita, with great cubes of feta. I am going back TOMORROW for avgolomeno, moussaka, and pastichio, baklava and spanakopita. VISIT THIS PLACE. Filoxenia !