“Good food and quick lunch”
Review of El Rodeo

El Rodeo
Ranked #24 of 240 Restaurants in Lafayette
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Went here for lunch with coworkers. I chose one of the daily specials. Food came fairly quickly and was hot. Portions were enough to fill me up especially after munching on the chips and salsa. The price was reasonable too.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Second time to El Rodeo in less than two months. Came in tonight to celebrate/commiserate our daughter moving into her dorm at Purdue. The 47 ounce margaritas were what the doctor ordered. Delicious with right amount of tequila. The al pastor is amazing. Carnitas were crisp and delicious. Not thrilled about the guacamole but matter of personal choice. Prices are low and the food delicious. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

My second favorite Mexican food in town. It is a little more expensive but they have good food and a nice menu. Recommended.

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

My daughter & I stopped for some appetizers & margaritas. Service was quick, food delicious & the margaritas EXCELLENT! We'll be back!

Reviewed 21 June 2017

We did not get what we ordered but excepted it anyway. Language barrier for us to be staff. Food was ok.