“Don't care attitude. ”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

My family and I stopped here on the way to Kentucky. We haven't been to Purdue for several years and this location was a past favorite. We stopped my at 12:50 for lunch and were seated. The waitress asked if we needed drinks around 1:12 and brought back bread and water around 1:20. There is no sense of urgency or senses of service. Maybe it was the waitress. The bread was fresh. My two kids ordered the kids pizza each. It is large enough for both of them to share. I ordered eggplant parm. It was ok. Nothing special. If it wasn't for the slow inattentive service spageddies would get one more star. I won't be back for a while, but when i come back to campus, unfortunately I won't be eating here

There are newer reviews for Spageddies Italian Kitchen

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

We frequent this resturant for a nice meal when we visit Purdue.
Surprisingly it is never too busy.
There is great variety in the food.
It always tastes great.
The atmosphere is cozy.

Reviewed 18 February 2017

Ribeye was an extremely poor cut and cooked with presentation in mind and not flavor. Out of potatoes on a early Friday night. Veal Marsala tasted more like chicken than veal. Drinks were good, service was very average and food was very poor. We understand why we could get in and seated so quickly as the place was 1/2 full. Other locals know what they'll get and don't want to come out. Don't recommend.

Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

The one thing I truly hate is poor service. If the restaurant is full and you don't have enough staff tell people there is a wait. Why continue to seat people if you don't have enough staff. We were seated quickly upon our arrival but things went down hill from there. It was like pulling teeth to get refills on our drinks. Not to mention when we requested refills the waitress brought out the wrong drinks and had to go back. That took another 5 minutes just to get the correct drinks. It took another 15 minutes just to get our check. The food was just okay. I personally don't feel it's worth the money.

Reviewed 19 January 2017

Stopped in for lunch. Not very crowded and still the server wasn't the least bit attentive. My husband asked for sweet tea & got unsweetened. Took forever for the server to come back so he just drank it. Wednesday is half price wine specials so I had a very good glass of Moscoto. Of course, the waiter didn't discount it until I reminded him.
I had the Shrimp Penne Carbonara which was not only a very large portion but delicious.
My husband liked the wrap & salad.
It wasn't a real clean place, such as the seats, walls, & bathroom.
Even though the service was less than average, the food was good. Not sure that I would return, however.