“Great Meal While Away From Home!”

Spageddies Italian Kitchen
Ranked #13 of 252 Restaurants in Lafayette
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed May 26, 2017 via mobile

Good variety of Italian dishes. Chicken cannelloni was delicious and served in moderate portion. Bread and garden salad were tasty and fresh.

Reviewed May 10, 2017 via mobile

Spageddies is a a nice little Italian restaurant with fair and great service.

I had an uninspired chicken dish, that arrived piping hot. The chicken arrived looking sort of grey as did my pasta. The best part of my meal was a nice salad and excellent bread!

I doubt I'll go back to spageddies.

Reviewed April 15, 2017 via mobile

My family and I stopped here on the way to Kentucky. We haven't been to Purdue for several years and this location was a past favorite. We stopped my at 12:50 for lunch and were seated. The waitress asked if we needed drinks around 1:12 and brought back bread and water around 1:20. There is no sense of urgency or senses of service. Maybe it was the waitress. The bread was fresh. My two kids ordered the kids pizza each. It is large enough for both of them to share. I ordered eggplant parm. It was ok. Nothing special. If it wasn't for the slow inattentive service spageddies would get one more star. I won't be back for a while, but when i come back to campus, unfortunately I won't be eating here

Reviewed March 5, 2017 via mobile

We frequent this resturant for a nice meal when we visit Purdue.
Surprisingly it is never too busy.
There is great variety in the food.
It always tastes great.
The atmosphere is cozy.

Reviewed February 18, 2017

Ribeye was an extremely poor cut and cooked with presentation in mind and not flavor. Out of potatoes on a early Friday night. Veal Marsala tasted more like chicken than veal. Drinks were good, service was very average and food was very poor. We understand why we could get in and seated so quickly as the place was 1/2 full. Other locals know what they'll get and don't want to come out. Don't recommend.