“Disappointed ”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Food not as tasty as I would like. Had to get another waitress to get our waitress so we could have the bill and leave

There are newer reviews for Spageddies Italian Kitchen

Reviewed 5 July 2017

I was thrilled to find this restaurant because we have them in Columbus, Ohio but not in Indianapolis and I already knew how great the food is and was not disappointed. Wonderful salad so fresh and the dressing is terrific. I took home a piece of Italian Creme Cake that was incredible.

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Stopped for lunch, our first time here. Our service was excellent, (Isiah) and the server was very knowledgeable about the pretty large menu, lots of choices . Large portion, plenty to take home . The bread was great, came with the meal. The manager was on hand and stopped by our table. Clean and nice decor. We'd stop again!

1  Thank EphB
Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

Good variety of Italian dishes. Chicken cannelloni was delicious and served in moderate portion. Bread and garden salad were tasty and fresh.

Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

Spageddies is a a nice little Italian restaurant with fair and great service.

I had an uninspired chicken dish, that arrived piping hot. The chicken arrived looking sort of grey as did my pasta. The best part of my meal was a nice salad and excellent bread!

I doubt I'll go back to spageddies.