“Great Italian”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 22, 2017 via mobile

My daughter kept telling me how much she likes Olive Garden so I took her here. She said she won't be going back to Olive Garden and that this is her new favorite place in town.

Reviewed July 12, 2017 via mobile

Food not as tasty as I would like. Had to get another waitress to get our waitress so we could have the bill and leave

Reviewed July 5, 2017

I was thrilled to find this restaurant because we have them in Columbus, Ohio but not in Indianapolis and I already knew how great the food is and was not disappointed. Wonderful salad so fresh and the dressing is terrific. I took home a piece of Italian Creme Cake that was incredible.

Reviewed June 4, 2017 via mobile

Stopped for lunch, our first time here. Our service was excellent, (Isiah) and the server was very knowledgeable about the pretty large menu, lots of choices . Large portion, plenty to take home . The bread was great, came with the meal. The manager was on hand and stopped by our table. Clean and nice decor. We'd stop again!

1  Thank EphB
Reviewed May 26, 2017 via mobile

Good variety of Italian dishes. Chicken cannelloni was delicious and served in moderate portion. Bread and garden salad were tasty and fresh.