“Love!!!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Great food, great service, great deals! This is a wonderful place to visit for a good meal every time!

There are newer reviews for Spageddies Italian Kitchen

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

My daughter kept telling me how much she likes Olive Garden so I took her here. She said she won't be going back to Olive Garden and that this is her new favorite place in town.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Food not as tasty as I would like. Had to get another waitress to get our waitress so we could have the bill and leave

Reviewed 5 July 2017

I was thrilled to find this restaurant because we have them in Columbus, Ohio but not in Indianapolis and I already knew how great the food is and was not disappointed. Wonderful salad so fresh and the dressing is terrific. I took home a piece of Italian Creme Cake that was incredible.

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Stopped for lunch, our first time here. Our service was excellent, (Isiah) and the server was very knowledgeable about the pretty large menu, lots of choices . Large portion, plenty to take home . The bread was great, came with the meal. The manager was on hand and stopped by our table. Clean and nice decor. We'd stop again!

1  Thank EphB