“4th stay-same result”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Logansport
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Logansport
Reviewed 27 February 2012

I have stayed at this hotel on 4 different occasions. The rooms were neat and clean as you would expect, as was the lobby and the lounge. What impressed me the most was the attitude of all of the employees that I encountered, from the front desk to the housekeepers and the lady managing the breakfast lounge. I think this is a direct reflection of management--don't think I ever saw the manager but every individual was friendly, helpful and outgoing and appeared to take pride in their hotel. It has been that way every time that I have been there (probably once a year) even though the people have changed. Congratulations to whomever is instilling that attitude and attentiveness to detail as well as the people who work there. At this price point, this is probably the nicest place I have stayed.

Room Tip: Top floor suite.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jon S
There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Logansport

Reviewed 20 February 2012

Last minute reservation, the stay was excellent everything clean, looked new. Hot breakfast in the mornings. Logansport is a small town so everything is convenient to the hotel.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rob P
Reviewed 11 January 2012

the breakfast hostess was very friendly and very professional, my whole family loved her

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank leo c
Reviewed 20 November 2011

The staff was was very friendly and helpful. Marie, the breakfast hostess, was very welcoming and made breakfast very enjoyable. This is our second time here and we will continue to come back.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
John S, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Logansport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2011

Dear,

Thank you for your kind words, and we look forward to your next visit. Our staff wish you happy holidays and safe travels.

Reviewed 15 September 2011

I recently changed jobs and now my new job requires lots of travel. I stayed at this hotel on September 12th and 13th for business. When I checked in, the front desk associates were very friendly. My room was very spacious and comfortable and the television had some of my favorite channels (i.e. Bravo & VH1). The complimentary breakfast was pretty good too. I really enjoyed the cinnamon rolls for breakfast even though I shouldn't have eaten them (I'm counting calories!!!). The internet worked really well when I used the ethernet cord. Overall I would recommend this hotel if you're staying in Logansport.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank MsTab
Reviewed 2 September 2011

We stayed here as it was only about 30 minutes from Indiana Beach. We made reservations the night before our visit and we still got 2 rooms close together at a great price! The staff at check in were very friendly and helpful. The rooms were spacious and VERY clean. The king size bed was comfortable and the room temperature was easily adjustable. Breakfast the next morning was good. Standard scrambled eggs, biscuits and gravy, muffins. Good but nothing fancy. There was a bit of a coffee shortage that morning, but nothing the staff wasn't able to rectify quickly.

The gym was very well equipped and clean. The indoor pool was the only thing I could complain about. The pool and the room were spotless, but the water was almost hot tub warm and the room itself was sweltering. Unfortunately, I was unable to enjoy the pool for very long because of it.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 June 2011

Hotel was clean and comfortable. Front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. This is definately one of the nicer Holiday Inn Express hotels that I have stayed in. It is also in a good location, with plenty to eat around the hotel. The mexican restaurant just down the road at the Ramada Inn is a great place to eat.

Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Logansport
0.6 km away
37.7 km away
Fairfield Inn Kokomo
Fairfield Inn Kokomo
#8 of 10 in Kokomo

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Logansport? Share your experiences!