Comfort Inn Madison
Best Way Inn(Madison)
Hillside Inn(Madison)
Campbells Motel(Scottsburg)
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleanfront deskclifty falls state parkchocolate chip cookiesvery nice hotelgreat place to staywaffleswere greeted warmlyfall tripfriendly and courteous staffsouthern hospitalitywould stay here againstone grillfree breakfastsausage gravyconvenient locationrooms are small
Reviewed April 2, 2012

This was a very nice clean hotel, the only complaint was the breakfast was a bit of a mess. Only one waffle maker they need to add another so you do not have a big crowd standing and waiting to make waffles.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Glenda260, General Manager at Comfort Inn Madison, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel.There are a few special event weekends that keep our waffle machine working overtime during breakfast.However, we do serve for three hours so that everyone can have a chance to enjoy.We are happy that you had a nice stay and we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed March 23, 2012

We stayed here March 17th, 2012. Comfort Inn in Madison Indiana met and exceeded our expectations for a Comfort Inn. The out of town location was ideal for going into historic downtown Madison and to the state park. The hotel was very clean (including the back stairways that often seemed to get missed by the cleaning staff). Our king bed room was comfortable and included a small fridge and mircowave. The indoor pool area was clean and towels are provided poolside. There was a small sauna in the pool area, but no hot tub. The breakfast area was clean, and the staff really worked hard to keep the hot food coming out and well stocked during the breakfast rush. What made this hotel above average was the wonderful hotel staff! They made check in/out easy, and were always friendly. I would stay here again if in the Madison area!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank couplenindy
Glenda260, General Manager at Comfort Inn Madison, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2013

Thank you for your review! We are so happy that you had such a positive experience at our hotel. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed January 29, 2012

We were there to check in early, and happy about that since we arrived after a 5 1/2 hr drive from eastern Ohio. Overall I would recommend this for all.

Room Tip: One thing, being close to elevator, there is a audible noise from the door opening and closing.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank Mixalti
Glenda260, General Manager at Comfort Inn Madison, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2013

Thank you for the great review! The staff and I are happy you were pleased with your stay as that is our main goal; to take care of our guests.

Reviewed January 17, 2012

This was a good place to stay. The hotel is kept up nicely, and the room we had was clean. I reserved the room at the Choice Hotels website and had no trouble at all. This is a very good location for exploring the entire area. I don't recall seeing any charge for a safe, but if I paid it, I guess I'll deny myself a pack of gum to make up for it.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ircorva

Thank you so much! We strive to please our guests and appreciate the great review!!

Reviewed November 10, 2011

The lobby was very clean. Lady at the front desk was very nice and helpfull. The room was very clean. BUT.. We made our reservation thru the Comfort Inn 800 number. Wow.. Did they ever mess everything up. We are standing in the lobby in Madison the lady tried her best to help us. We had to call the 800 number. The only thing the man wanted to do was argue with me, he didnt want to fix the problem he kept saying that person doesnt work here so then he hung up on me. Well by this time I'm crying, tired, just ready to lay down. My husband call the 3rd time.Still didn't fix it. We asked to talk to the person charge and they wasnt in and still hasnt called us back. Comfort Inn at Madison fixed it, Thank goodness. Oh about forgot the breakfast lady is more than helpfull. :-) I'm sure you will like her..

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple