US$71
US$72
ComfortInn
US$114
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

US$127
US$118
CandlewoodSuites
Best Western Plus Mishawaka Inn(Mishawaka)(Great Value!)
US$79
Varsity Clubs of America(Mishawaka)(Great Value!)
US$127
Hotels.com
US$99
US$89
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

US$99
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

US$103
US$81
Priceline
All reviewsgranola barssmall kitchenone night stayoatmealstayed herebathroom
Reviewed October 24, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I were in town for a wedding and only needed a place to sleep. We made reservations here because it was cheaper and we would only be staying a few hours since we’d arrive late at night and leave early the next morning.

We were very impressed with the overall accommodations! The staff was helpful and friendly and the rooms were spotless! Although it was just the 2 of us, I would definitely recommend this hotel for families given the size of the rooms and the suite accommodations that allow you to cook as well if need be!

We weren’t too concerned about not having a Continental Breakfast since we’d be checking out at the crack of dawn but we were pleasantly surprised by their complimentary coffee bar in the lobby! We only expected to find coffee and granola bars but they also had a nice assortment of muffins, oatmeal, and other breakfast pastries!

For the value and the accommodations this hotel is definitely not one to pass up! If we are ever in the Mishawaka area again, we will definitely be staying here!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2017

Megan, it was our pleasure having you as our guest at Extended Stay America, and thank you for sharing your review with other travelers. It's great to read you and your husband liked your stay and our facilities and service were to your satisfaction. We enjoyed being of your service. Please visit with us again the next time you are in the area.

Hotel Management

Reviewed October 8, 2017

have stayed here for over 10 years in a row and will continue to stay.
only that has changed is the price. ouch!!! save money by using the kitchen for home cooked meals away from home. for coffee lovers the coffee is great and free.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2017

Tony, thank you for being a loyal guest of Extended Stay America. We are so pleased to read you enjoyed your stay and liked your well-equipped room. We appreciate you recommending us online and look forward to serving you again in the future.

Hotel Management

Reviewed August 4, 2017

This place is close to Notre Dame and is at a convenient location near Walmart. Our family booked 3 rooms over the graduation weekend. I arrived a day later than my other family members. When I tried to check in after dinner at around 7pm, they said the hotel is full and there is no room for me and told me to go to another location (Extended Stay America South Bend South) and refused to do anything to accommodate me even I have other family members staying there already. I booked though hotels.com and before the trip I called hotels.com to ask them to call Extended Stay America to confirm all my booking. Hotels.com told me they called the hotel directly and my booking was confirmed. Right after Extended Stay America refused to honor my confirmed booking, I went online and saw they were still accepting reservation for that night. If the hotel was full/over booked already, why were they still accepting on-line booking on the exact same night. It seems to me a bait-and-switch tactic to get people booked this hotel and the switch them to a low-rating (Trip Advisor User Review rating) location. From hanging out in the other 2 rooms my family has checked in, I could tell this hotel is in general ok, but it is quite dated. They did try to put on new paint to make it look new, but when you pay attention to the detail, you can tell furniture, appliances, bathroom, light switches, iron, etc are past their prime. I would not come back to this hotel again as I am not fond of the way this hotel manages their "confirmed" reservation.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2017

We are terribly sorry for the issues you encountered at the Front Desk with your reservation. This is not the service we generally provide, and it certainly doesn’t match our standards. Your comments are appreciated, and it has initiated additional training for our entire associates as we continuously improve. We deeply regret the inconvenience caused, and please consider giving us one more chance so we can show you the example of our hospitality.

Reviewed July 31, 2017

We stayed two nights and appreciated the kitchenette with microwave, full size fridge and dishes/cutlery. There is an Aldi nearby where you can get some groceries. We ate the simple grab-and-go breakfast, but if you stay longer, you'd want to get your own breakfast options!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2017

David, thank you for staying at Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka – North. It’s a pleasure knowing you had an enjoyable stay and loved our kitchenette. We hope to welcome you and your family back soon.

Reviewed July 30, 2017

You pay a very high price and you get very little. Very hard to work the kitchen/dishes/flatware system. The rooms are minimal, and have no amenities. If you have towels you are lucky. There are many good hotels and extended stay locations in the area, try those first.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2017

Gregory, please accept my sincere apologies for not meeting your expectations. We fell short in making that happen for you, and we are truly sorry. Our hotel is designed for guests staying a week or more at a time, who prefer a home-like living experience. So we certainly understand why you may have found our amenities and service a bit different than traditional hotels. We hope you will consider giving us the opportunity to make it up to you on a future visit.