“Great buffet”

Cuisines: Gastropub, Brew Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

Have visited several times when in town to visit our daughter at Notre Dame. Great variety. Can please many different tastes. Beer is great too and all service has been excellent!

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed October 2, 2018

The place is a bit different as far as menu, a bit eclectic but very good. They do a lunch that offers small plates of different items so you can try many items and eat as much as you want. They're white 4 cheese pizza is killer ( and I'm from Chicago ! ), they also make their own beer but I'm not a fan of micro breweries.

Reviewed September 30, 2018

I've been here to a Sunday brunch and it was a very pleasant surprise! For starters, the food was delicious and even though we had to wait, in 10 minutes we got our table very nice for an 8-people party. There are not a lot of different options - for example, there are 4 different kinds of mac & cheese, but it is still the same food - but the way they are prepared is simply delicious. Definitely, I recommend the waffle with white chocolate and strawberry and the egg benedict sandwich. $18 each person, beverages are not included. The only thing that made me slightly uncomfortable was our waitress asking us three times in a row if we were finished.

Reviewed September 26, 2018 via mobile

Our first stop of a 3 brewery tour. I had there Lucky dog and Abduction to enjoy their along with a baked pretzel which came with flavored mustard and a cheese spread, tasty ! Our waitress Hannah was super nice and knowledgeable. Loved the atmosphere, I bought 5 4 packs to try at home, maybe a touch pricy and a nice T shirt fairly priced. Wish this place was closer to home.

Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

Plenty of people had been telling me to go Evil Czech, and I finally can see why. The food is amazing. I ordered the pretzel appetizer and it was massive. Although I’m not advocating having a meal with only 2 food groups (it comes with beer cheese), it could’ve been a meal all in itself. Then, I had the Ménage A Trois Mac and Cheese. It was fantastic.

The service was also great. We were sat and served quickly. Our food was out in almost no time at all. Everything was perfect.