“Relaxing, Peaceful and Just what I needed”

Motueka River Lodge
Reviewed 6 December 2011

I want to thank you for the wonderful experience I had at your lodge. When I arrived, I was going through a difficult time of stress and needed a break from stresses in my life. I found the hospitality and the accommodation to be just the respite I needed. The peace and tranquility of being in nature and such a warm environment was just what I needed. The five nights I spent at the lodge were invaluable to assist me in rejuvenating myself to face the challenges of life. Often times, people need a vacation to recuperate from their holiday, staying with you for the five nights did just the opposite, it recharged the drained parts of me so I could go back and embrace life. Thank you for the wonderful hospitality, food, and tranquility that I enjoyed during my stay with you. I know exactly where I can go in the future when I need a break to get me through any challenges. Once again, thank you for the break I needed! Shannon - Nelson, New Zealand Formerly Dallas, TX

Room Tip: All the rooms that I saw were very nicely presented. You cannot go wrong.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
There are newer reviews for Motueka River Lodge

Reviewed 26 October 2011

Motueka river Lodge is a beautiful lodge set in idyllic gardens & surrounds.
Our family had such a wonderful stay. The hospitality was second to none. Our room was immaculate and the food was amazing!
My favourite memory is drinking local wine & toasting marshmallows on the big open fire in the large guest lounge.
The purpose of our stay was to relax and refresh and that is exactly what we did.
Our room was clean and homely, we had stunning views. It was so peaceful waking to all the beautiful birdsong.
We have a young child and all our needs were well catered for.
Many activities are available at the lodge and in the region. The hosts were able to give us plenty of local knowledge & advice on places/things to see and do.
Family friendly & a lovely friendly family.
Highly recommended, we cant wait to get back someday.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family

Been to Motueka River Lodge? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Motueka River Lodge

Address: 1173 Motueka Valley Highway (Highway 61), Ngatimoti, Motueka, New Zealand
Region: New Zealand > South Island > Nelson-Tasman Region > Motueka > Ngatimoti
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Business Centre with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Spa Suites Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #1 of 2 Speciality Lodging in Ngatimoti
Price Range: $489 - $1,520 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:5 star — Motueka River Lodge 5*
Built on a 25 year reputation of excellence this private 5 star Luxury Lodge was the pioneer of Luxury Lodges in New Zealand and today remains unrivaled. It has developed a patina of understated exclusivity, surrounded by first-class adventure. Able Tasman National Park, Trout-Fishing, Golfing, Hiking coupled with exquisite cuisine and friendly staff, will ensure your time spent here in our beautiful part of the world will be an experience to remember. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Motueka River Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.