“Small but Not Bad”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Peking Chinese Buffet
Reviewed November 29, 2016

I ate here for lunch, because it was convenient to where I was working. The buffet has very little selections for food. However, the food was pretty good! The price was okay, but could probably stand to lower it since there is a bigger Chinese buffet up the road who charges similar but they have a wider selection of food.

Reviewed September 4, 2015

I always favored this resturant. The owners/managers were very friendly. I had enjoyed watching their girls growing up. Food was very good, but they closed up and moved to a new shop out of state. . .

Reviewed May 20, 2014 via mobile

The food was cold + disgusting, the pop was flat and we walked out after taking a few bites. Don't waste your time or money here!

2  Thank Cubs2338