“Where's The Sausage”

Twenty By Twelve Cafe
Cuisines: Australian
Description: Blueys friendly urban style cafe organic rainforest alliance coffee friendly service warm & cosy atmosphere
Reviewed February 5, 2017

After an evening of bumming (around the local area), my partner and I awoke to a fervent hunger. Our tummies in need of fill, we threw on some rags and sped hastily into town.

A gay little saunter up and down the main strip saw us torn between two local establishments. To our left, Thirty Six by Fourty Two. To our right, Kenbuli. My man (who makes all the decisions) quickly settled on Twelve by Nine and pulled up a pew.

Hubby selected the big breakfast for himself and the breakfast sandwich for me (I'm partial to a little sandwich).

Our coffees arrived in an acceptable time frame (considering the throng of patrons) and we were pleasantly surprised.

The food took considerably longer and my huggy bear's patience started to dwindle. He can be quite rough when he's cross

After what seemed an age, our morning finally climaxed. Our bweakfwast placed gingerly before us, mouths agape, we inserted the sizeable portions.

The big breakfast was "scrumptious", although hubby would have loved a little sausage to wrap his lips around.

My sandwich was anything but ordinary. I'd looked at it long enough. All I needed to do was relax and accept it. Upon entry, it was hard on the outside, but it abruptly exploded in my mouth at the first hint of teeth. With nothing left to do, I swallowed the warm, juicy goodness.

Overall, Nineteen Twelve was exactly what the doctor ordered. We'd have stayed for another coffee, but hubby had some new found energy to burn off

6  Thank matthewpreston

Reviewed January 29, 2017

Called in for coffee and a bite to eat. The place was very busy so had to wait which is fine. Coffee was ok not the worst but certainly not the best. Thats my opinion every body is different. The food was pretty average as well. I must say what is the go with all the signs every where telling you what to do ??? i have never seen so many before in one venue! Strange. I will not be rushing back anytime soon.

Reviewed January 27, 2017 via mobile

Starting going here about 10 years back and was always a good go to coffee spot; unfortunately in recent times the coffee quality is inconsistent and the menu is very tired.

Reviewed January 13, 2017

My family and I were visiting the area and came across this cute cafe. The staff were very friendly and let us sit with our dog outside. They even provided water for our dog which we thought was a lovely touch.
The scrambled eggs were beautiful and we were even able to pick up some local honey to take back to our holiday house.

Reviewed January 10, 2017 via mobile

The food and coffee here is great. Plenty of seating. Good menu selection and child friendly staff. Will be back.