New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Review of Baymont Inn & Suites Muncie Near Ball State University

Baymont Inn & Suites Muncie Near Ball State University
Ranked #9 of 13 Hotels in Muncie
Akron, OH
“Service above and beyond”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2012

We brought a college team for a weekend competition. The staff helped with some last minute printing and letting us use a conference room and color printer, contributing to our success. Thank you Signature Inn for a most pleasant stay!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
signatureinn47304, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Muncie Near Ball State University, responded to this review, 2 May 2012
Dear guest thank you for the review. We are glad that we were able to help you with your stay with us. We love having teams staying with us. We know that you mindset is on the competition that you are preparing for. We want to be able to help make your stay as convenient and comfortable as possible. Please think of us again when you visit Muncie in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2012

I've stayed at the Signature Inn several times while in town for business. I usually have my dog with me and they're very good about accommodating her and giving us a room near an exit. It's really tough to find a nice, dog-friendly hotel in Muncie! I tried the Lee's Inn and it was disgusting. Anyway, everyone at the front desk is beyond friendly. The manager even rolled my luggage cart inside for me when I was struggling with it and later let me borrow his personal phone charger! Who does that these days? I was super impressed. My rooms have also always been clean, even though the hotel is a bit older and the mattress is stiff. Free wireless internet is also a huge plus. One suggestion would be to add a treadmill and free weights to the gym. I'll definitely be back as long as business continues to bring me to Muncie.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
signatureinn47304, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Muncie Near Ball State University, responded to this review, 5 April 2012
Dear Guest thank you for your review. We are glad to be your choice of the pet friendly hotels in Muncie. We try to treat all our guests with the best customer service possible. As for the use of the phone charger, it was my pleasure. We try to treat our guests with the same hospitality that we would want to be treated with. Thanks for the suggestions for our fitness room. We will send that request to our corporate office. Please come back and stay with us again when you visit Muncie.
Frankfort, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2012

The front desk staff accomidated our every need. We were traveling with a high school sports team that had specific needs, (early breakfast, meeting room, extra towels etc.). The staff went out of their way to ensure our stay was pleasurable. They put the H in Hospitality.Thank You Andrew. Would highly recommend.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Dear Guest thank you for your review. We understand that when you are traveling with a large group there are so many little things that are needed to make it a great trip. We try to anticipate these things. We strive to make your stay as compfortable and stress-free as possible. Please come and stay with us the next time you visit the Muncie area.
Muncie, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2012

I stay at the signature inn whenever I'm in town. I travel alot, to many different cities, and the Signature Inn of Muncie is by far my favorite place to stay! The rooms are spacious, clean and best of all, smoke free! The staff is exceptional--very friendly and accomodating. The location is great too--very close to numerous resturants and shopping. The indoor pool and hot tub is nice too. If you haven't stayed here before, you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank pamela m
signatureinn47304, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Muncie Near Ball State University, responded to this review, 24 February 2012
Dear Guest thank you for the review. We take great pride in our hotel. We strive to make our hotel the cleanest we possible can. We try to make every guest feel welcome with our friendly staff. If there is anything else we can do to make your stay even better please let us know. Please stop by again when you visit Muncie.
Elkhart, Indiana, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2012

I came down there for one night and everything with my hotel room was perfect. The rate was great. But what most got my attention was such the great service. The night desk clerk was really great. I will DEFFENITALY be returning on my next trip to muncie...Thanks for the great experience :)

• Stayed January 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Veronica S
signatureinn47304, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Muncie Near Ball State University, responded to this review, 31 January 2012
Dear Guest thank you for the review. We are so happy to hear that you stay was a pleasant one. Come back and stay with us again next time you visit Muncie. Thanks again for the review
Massillon, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2012

Very good staff, Nicole at the front desk was very friendly and helpful. Hotel was near to all our destinations. The room was clean and comfortable and a great value for the price. We will return to the Signature Inn.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Niki G
signatureinn47304, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Muncie Near Ball State University, responded to this review, 18 January 2012
Dear Guest thank you for the review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I am glad Nicole was able to help you meet your needs. The next time you visit Muncie we hope that we can accommodate you again.
Rockwall
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 January 2012

We had many people in town for my Aunt's funeral. I'm from a family of nine kids and am first cousin with the my Aunt's family. All nine of us kids came for the funeral. Four of us from Texas. I had several conversations with different people at the front desk and they were all very helpful. I didn't get the young man's name but we spoke extensively about football. Also Nicole was very helpful and assisted us with using a room so our family could gather together a couple of the nights we were there. I've been in high tech service management for 30-years and know good service when I "experience" it. This was great service.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Fishboy13
signatureinn47304, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Muncie Near Ball State University, responded to this review, 17 January 2012
Dear Guest thank you for the review. I know how it is dealing with the passing of a family member. There are so many things to do and so many memories of your loved one going through your mind at once. I am glad we were able to make your family’s stay pleasant during an unpleasant time. Next time you are visiting the Muncie area please come visit us.