This was our first stay at Brown County Inn and we loved the location, the large king room facing the courtyard and the cozy bar and good food. The indoor pool is quite lovely and we were sorry we did not tuck in our swim suits. Several details were especially better than expected: comfortable upholstered chair, instant hot water in the bathroom, size of the room, comfortable pillow top king bed, parking close to the room, trail to downtown for shopping, small refrigerator. We will definitely plan another trip to Nashville soon, just to enjoy the room, the view of the hills of Brown County, the pool, and dinner and drinks in the bar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Brown County Inn is conveniently located just three blocks South of downtown Nashville and a short drive from Brown County State Park. The Inn offers 99 guest rooms with two suites, a restaurant, bar and conference facilities. Amenities include a covered pool pavilion, children's play area, miniature golf, shuffleboard, horseshoes and walkable garden. Each room features a key card lock, private balcony or patio, flat screen tv, phone, coffee maker and bathroom. WiFi is complimentary throughout the Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Brown County Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brown County Hotel Nashville
- Brown County Nashville
- Brown County Inn Nashville