“Fun”

Holler Hoppin' Zip Lines
Ranked #2 of 4 Tours in Nashville
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Holler Hoppin' Zip Lines at Rawhide Ranch USA is the best family interactive Value in Brown County! A playful experience filled with laughter as you soar over the "hollers" of beautiful Brown County, IN. Groups of up to 10 get a six zip adventure for an approx 1.5 Hour experience at just $35/person. You'll feel like you're flying as the ground falls away up to 50 feet below. Land lightly on your feet on the other side. Now offering daytime and nighttime tours.. Come and explore the best of Brown County on the Holler Hoppin' Zip Lines! Reservations required - please call in advance
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Fun”
Reviewed 10 April 2012

I took 4 kids on these zip lines while staying at the Rawhide Ranch. They all agreed it was the highlight of their trip. You have to be 7 and 60 pounds. It's slightly cheaper for Ranch guests. It lasts about 1.5 hours. The guides are really funny and add a lot to the experience. They are attentive to safety which was very important to me. I noticed this but the kids just had fun. The lines increase in length and the ravines in depth as you progress. You zip 6 times in 5 different lines. We will definitely make this a part of our next trip to Rawhide Ranch.

TeamEffectInc, Owner at Holler Hoppin' Zip Lines, responded to this review, 12 April 2012
Wow! Howsabout that? Thanks for the great review. We work very hard at customer satisfaction. Your comments reflect that you are "pickin' up what we are puttin' down". I appreciate you looking deep for the method behind the madness!

Indianapolis, Indiana
“What an awesome adventure!!”
Reviewed 6 April 2012

My 12 year old son, Jack and I went zip lining today! It was the first time for both of us and what a blast!! Guides Paula and Tyler were wonderful! We are "Ready to HOP" again!!!

Visited April 2012
TeamEffectInc, Owner at Holler Hoppin' Zip Lines, responded to this review, 7 April 2012
Thank you for your review! I hope you and Jack will return with some other friends and family to see what we'll be doing then. We change it all the time! HOP ON!
West Terre Haute, Indiana, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Wonderful Experience!”
Reviewed 5 April 2012

I have to say that the two men, Walker & Tyler, were wonderful instructors. My 11 year old daughter was scared to try the zip lining but these two guys really put her at ease and she enjoyed herself and can't wait to try it again. Due to weather we were unable to finish but we did get through most of it and were invited back later in the day to finsh our run. The price to zip line was very reasonable and you do get a discount if you're staying at the Rawhide Ranch but the experience was great and both of my girls, my husband, and myself can't wait to do it again. Thanks again for the fun and the laughs!!

Visited April 2012
Thanks for sharing your family with us! It's the interactions with great people that really draw us to the Ranch. I know your family was having some fun in the rain. We could hear you having a blast! Wwwwwwwoooooooooo!
Fishers
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Simply the best!!!!”
Reviewed 4 April 2012

You HAVE to experience the Holler Hoppin' Zip Lines! The entire experience from the staff and stories to the view, it is amazing! We took 5 kids ranging in age from 10 to 15 and 3 adults. Every single one had the time of our life!!!!

1 Thank theleistners
What a FUN BUNCH! We had the time of our lives....and we owe it all to you! :)
LaPorte,Indiana
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“World's biggest chicken goes ziplining!”
Reviewed 4 April 2012

Wow who says old dogs can't be taught new tricks. 8 of us just returned from ziplining on Monday 4 adults, 4 teenagers. I am so afraid of heights as other travelers have said and after reading their comforting reviews and being told by my kids that there is no way I would be able to do this, I just had to try. Do not pass up the opportunity to try this. Fritz and his wife will make you feel so at ease,with their humor and easy going personalities, and total regard for safety. They start you off slowly and gradually work you up to longer faster zips so you have time to gain confidence. The thing that was worrying me the most was getting up to the platforms and standing on them. But most of them you just walk out onto or climb a few stairs and there is one that once you zip onto they actually clip everyone safely onto another tree so there is no chance at all of anyone falling. It actually gave me the self confidence to maybe start trying a few new things :) relax and have fun. (By the way Fritz next time I'll try to listen better and clap instead of hop)

Visited April 2012
HA! We love chickens and old dogs! I have seen some "Worlds Biggest" before but you guys aere the Worlds Best! I know your kids are proud! Thanks for comming with us and for sharing your experiences!
Now. Clap three times! :)