“WEE. WEE. WEE - so awesome!! The staff was great! We would go again.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Explore Brown County at Valley Branch Retreat

Explore Brown County at Valley Branch Retreat
Ranked #1 of 4 Tours in Nashville
More attraction details
Owner description: Explore Brown County is a 1000 acre adventure retreat. We offer Zip-Line Canopy Tours, 80 acres of Paintball Fields, 30 miles of Mountain Biking and Hiking Trails, Guided ATV tours, Primitive Camping, Electric/ Water Sites, and Full Hook-up Sites, Cabin Rentals, a Fishing Lake, and a Banquet Hall. We are open year-round, you can checkout our website for details on closings and possible weather related closings. We also have rentals for the day or hour for boats, canoes, paddle boats, fishing poles and much more. All lake activities are seasonal March 1 - Nov 1 each year.
Bloomington IN
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“WEE. WEE. WEE - so awesome!! The staff was great! We would go again.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2012

I took my 8 yr old grandaughter for her birthday present. We also invited my 4 sisters, brother, 3 nieces, 1 nephew. We decided we would be like "Maxwell, the pig" and wee, wee, wee all the way down the line with pinwheels tucked in our helmets. We lucked out on March 18 because the weather was great and it was warm.
Needless to say the staff was very friendly, knowledgable, and patient with all of us getting our gear and taking instructions. I would definitely recommend "eXplore Brown County" ziplining. We are planning on going again when they get their "night zips" going.

1 Thank Amy L

Meridian, Idaho
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome - the best zip line!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2012

This last weekend while my brother and I were in Louisville for March Madness we decided to head North to a zip line that we had heard about. It boasted the longest, fastest zip in Indiana. They were not kidding!! I would highly recommend a visit to Explore Brown County.

1 Thank Ryan M
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“This was so much fun!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2012

We had a blast on the ATV Tour!! We explored the huge and beautiful property and learned about the history of the area too. We saw some old pioneer homesteads and learned a lot about riding ATV's. We will definitely be coming back to try the zip lines, they look so fun! We definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for an exciting time.

1 Thank Tyler R
Valparaiso, Indiana, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Views and Great Tour Guides”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2012

The tour guides were funny and they definitely knew what they were doing. You also got an awesome view of brown county. I felt safe the whole time.

1 Thank Holly B
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“This was a fun experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2012

We had a very fun time doing the zip line tour! You gotta do the 1/4 mile zip line. I was with my wife and my 16 year teenage step daughter and we all enjoyed it. The equipment was all in excellent shape and the guides made you feel very safe. They were all professional and friendly.

1 Thank Bigbri411