“Our Favorite Winery”

Brown County Winery
Ranked #4 of 32 things to do in Nashville
Reviewed 6 April 2012

Great wine reasonable prices and friendly service.High quality gifts and good eats to go with the wine.

All reviews
"state road"
"glass of wine"
"lots of fun"

Reviewed 28 March 2012

Drop in anytime and relax and taste several different wines. In the middle of town.

Reviewed 12 March 2012

This is my favorite winery that I have been too and will continue to go to. The staff here have always been friendly and don't push you to get your wine and get out like some I have been too before. It's not a big place so if you went during a busy time I could see that it would get crowded but each time I've been there we've always had plenty of room. They know their wines they offer and will explain the flavors in them and the process they go through to make it. Some of their staff do know more about them then others but if they don't know they will find out for you. If you want good wines and friendly people go here.

Reviewed 12 March 2012

Love it.
Great place to relax with friends. @ locations in Brown Co.