“Great Food”

Price range: US$7 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Salvatori's was named "Best Italian" by the Fort Wayne Newspapers' Reader's Choice. We offers affordable, authentic Italian in a clean, comfortable atmosphere. Now with two locations to serve you. Stop in and see what all the talk is about.
Reviewed May 8, 2018 via mobile

Came in based on the reviews from Trip Advisor and I left full and satisfied. The dining area is small but still very comfortable. Gives the feeling of being out with a big group - very fun. The food was delicious. The menu has lots of options so you will find what you're looking for. Very glad I came here for dinner.

2  Thank Richard S

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Never had a bad meal yet. Very filling and they give you enough to share. Frequent the place often. Not very big inside but has a cozy feel to it. They gave very good wine as well.

1  Thank jenshanebrook
Reviewed March 6, 2018 via mobile

This is only non fast food place at this exit. Small, busy and loud. We got takeout, stayed at Holiday inn nearby. This is it for real food at this exit but most food looked good and ours tasted quite good. Very nice salad! So while not gourmet, far from quaint with abiance, still a very good option.

Reviewed January 17, 2018 via mobile

You will never imagine this small restaurant will serve very nice and traditional Italian food. It is near to a gas station so don’t think it is a bad place to eat because of it. Very recommended

Reviewed December 29, 2017

A cold December evening drove me to my favorite place for hot delicious food. Also, I was curious what might be new. This small restaurant, that also contains my favorite waiter, Tommy (I have refused to call him Thomas, it doesn't fit), never ceases to amaze me with new offerings. This time, they had a new dish with chicken breast and alfredo sauce that was the bomb. Of course, it arrived hot and steaming which I love. I tend to stick to my favorites, like the lasagne, but Tommy forbids that I get in a rut. Usually he tells me what I'm having which anyplace else would make you mad, but not here. The best food, the best waiter, great prices, wonderful wine. One of these days, I won't be able to get in at all.

1  Thank Phantomblonde