“First time here.”

Price range: US$7 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Salvatori's was named "Best Italian" by the Fort Wayne Newspapers' Reader's Choice. We offers affordable, authentic Italian in a clean, comfortable atmosphere. Now with two locations to serve you. Stop in and see what all the talk is about.
Reviewed November 16, 2018 via mobile

First time visit. Will be back. Great food. Big portions. Cucumber and tomatoe salad was great. Just how I like it

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed October 4, 2018

Do not let the location next to a gas station fool you becuase it would be your loss. I kept hearing people talk about this average looking place with amazing Italian food. Soooo, I gave it a try. WOW!!! The absolute best tasting spaghetti I have ever had in my life. Unbelievable!! It was like the put spaghetti noodles in a bowl added some awesome pizza toppings and then bakes it. Holy moly!! Delicious!! My brother and I both ate a dish, salad and drink for around $17. That is unheard of. Enjoy!!

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank litseyk
Reviewed September 13, 2018

The place is clean, the service is good and the food is good quality. I had some pasta with prosciutto, the taste was good. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get a juice or similar, only sodas, which I don't like. The price is competitive.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

Large menu selection. Prices were reasonable. Would rather go here rather than a chain like Olive Garden.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

On our way from Ann Arbor to Indianapolis, we stopped based on the good reviews. Through cornfields, over railroad tracks, to a building housing a gas station, Taco Bell, and Italian restaurant. And it was delicious. Very friendly service. We both got half portions and my daughter couldn't even finish hers, it was plenty.

Date of visit: August 2018