All reviews paradise suites day cruise paradise cruise halong bay electric car private beach vietnamese restaurant amazing hotel comfortable beds cat ba island shuttle bus under construction special thanks the general manager hotel is located stayed here for two nights swimming pool is
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent hotel service and very helpful staff. The private one day tour they arrange for us is excellent. Highly recommend to visitor who want to spend a whole day in touring Halong Bay and stay a night in this hotel the night before.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
marinel M, Marketing Executive at Halong Paradise Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Wanderer620521,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a beautiful review. While Tripadvisor places star next to our business, you Wanderer620521are our real star. Most people don't bother to leave reviews about positive experiences unincentivized, and that's what makes you the star. It's only when we receive such positive feedback, do we rest knowing that we have done our jobs well.
Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day!

We will strive to deliver great experiences consistently, please do come again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Really great experience in Vietnam, we were truly satisfied in the trip with all services. The scene was outstanding, we did had a really great vacation. Mr Bean and Ms Nicole are very friendly. Thank you a lot !

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Safari825320

Dear Yagami L,

Thank you for leaving such an awesome review.

We are glad that you loved our services, our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise. They work very diligently and it will provide them with great encouragement to keep doing what they are doing.

Thank you, once again, for your kind words.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This hotel states that it is a beach front hotel, and while it may be relatively close to the beach, the reality is that you have to take a buggy 1.6km to the pool/beach location, it is not easily walkable or at all close by. This felt a little bit misleading. The pool and beach area is in a strange, sort of half-developed and eerily empty part of the island. The whole island is a half-finished attraction area, not necessarily an attractive place to spend time. This isn't the hotel's fault, but the area needs some serious improvement. The beach itself is nice enough when there isn't trash floating nearby, again not a fault of the hotel.

The staff was amazing... friendly and helpful. They were so nice. They made this hotel better. The room was nice, but there was next to no soundproofing, and we could hear other rooms down the hall shouting and talking. The restaurant onsite was decent, but not great. Again, the staff was excellent however. The amenities in the room were OK, except the shampoo and body wash bottles seemed like they were just filled up with water to save money. You couldn't create a lather to wash yourself. We ended up using the hand soap to actually feel clean.

The value of the hotel is excellent, but the location and amenities leave a lot to be desired. Knocking 1 star off each for the pool/beach situation (and that not being prominently displayed on websites) and for the in-room amenities/lack of soundproofing. The three stars are earned by the clean rooms and the staff, both of which were excellent.

If you absolutely need to stay here, this hotel is fine. But stay in Hanoi and just get a car to your ferry in the morning, it's close enough now with the new highway, no need to stay a night in the bay area not on the boat.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Exploration780468, General Manager at Halong Paradise Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear lamthetoph,
I appreciate your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to write about it. Much as I am happy to hear your experience with my team but I'd like to correct your impression that we are misleading you. If you go to our website it is clearly indicated there that the beach and swimming pool is not onsite. This is how it is worded in the services and facilities of our hotel. Outdoor Swimming Pool (5-7 minute transfer from hotel by electric cart) Beach (5-7 minute transfer from hotel by electric cart). If you are referring to 3rd party websites, I am sorry but we don't have control on that. But let me assure you we did our part of requesting them not to mislead our guests as clearly if you read reviews since you are a great contributor I presumed you do, many of our previous guests indicated that. Thank you for noticing our efforts in making our products likeable. However, my sincere apology on the shampoo. I've checked with my housekeeping team and you opened my eyes to recheck their performance as there's big tendency that they forget to refill it. I am disappointed for your assumption though that we are saving cost because if I do save cost I won't take it from shampoo which is quite a penny. It would have helped the management to immediately check the people on the floor if you right away call my attention. I thank you though for the things you recognize about us and having said that please let me know when you are heading back to us again and I'll definitely make sure your comments here will be considered when assigning rooms. Thank you and I look forward to welcoming you back,

sincerely yours,

Reviewed October 15, 2018 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel for 1 night on 06 Oct which included their Day cruise package(including Lunch)which we did on 07 Oct. The rooms in the hotel were nice and comfortable. The double bed was large enough and the breakfast was very nice. We had enough vegetarian options. The day cruise with paradise cruises was excellent. The cruise was luxurious. We had requested for a vegetarian lunch and to our surprise it was excellent. Highly recommended the hotel and their cruise. We had a free transfer in their shuttle bus after the cruise to drop us in Hanoi which was everything on time as advertised by them. The hotel and cruise staff were very hospitable and polite.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️experience.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family

Dear AvinashK415,

Thank you for taking time in sharing your experience about us. Nothing beats comments than being recognized of our efforts. It motivates my team both the hotel and that of the Premium Day Cruise. We encourage our guests to be opened and frank to us, so we will know how to serve them. I'm glad you informed us on your vegetarian dietary requirements and my team was able to prepare it the way you wanted it to be. I hope all our guests would do the same, tell us how they want to be served. It would make things easier for my team. Again, thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back.

sincerely yours,

Reviewed October 13, 2018 via mobile

I'm not sure what the previous guest was complaining about because everything they mentioned has nothing to do with the property and probably looking for compensation which is typical these days, very frustrating to see as a regular paying traveller. In a nutshell this is an amazing hotel with great value and service with a smile. I highly recommend this hotel as you won't be disappointed! At least I wasn't.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family

Dear Scenic310797,

Thank you for leaving such an awesome review.

Thank you, once again, for your kind words.