“Good Burger”
Review of Bru Burger Bar

Bru Burger Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Bru Burger Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 109 Restaurants in Plainfield
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Description: "Bru" is an ode to two of our favorite things, Delicious burgers and cold beer. We are a full service family restaurant with an outdoor patio that allows animals.
Reviewed October 22, 2018

We had dinner here this past week. I had the triple cheese garlic burger and fries. The burger was perfectly cooked and was delicious. I was not as thrilled with the fries. They are hand cut but were only warm and the texture was leathery. The better choice is the onion rings, they were very good. Some got salad and were very pleased with their choices. I would eat here again.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed October 20, 2018 via mobile

Cannot go wrong here. Good appetizers, decent drinks, and great food. We’ve been a few times and never a bad meal.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed September 16, 2018

I very rarely say that a place is excellent, especially a place with no view BUT this is really fantastically good. It is known for the beer and burgers and it does a great job in both fields. I had a lamb burger which had a wonderful taste. They have a very good selection of beers, both national and craft beers. Save room for dessert because they're also quite good. Service was good also. The manager was very attendant and quite friendly.
The worst part of the place is just finding it. It is on the south end of Perry Crossing. It is on a corner one block west of Claddagh Pub. The search is well worth it.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

On our second visit to Bru Burger in Plainfield, IN, we were again very satisfied and willing to return on our next visit. The menu choices were fairly varied and very appealing. We were welcomed in a friendly manner when we arrived and wished a good evening as we left. Our waitress was friendly, helpful and prompt. The food was great; my black bean burger was served hot on a toasty oat bun with fresh lettuce and tomato. I did have to wait a while for my drink to be refilled, but it was a very busy holiday weekend evening. All in all, we had a very satisfying dining experience, again.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 20, 2018

The olive tapenade and feta cheese make this a unique offering in my experience. The fries are great, and addictive with the homemade ketchup

Date of visit: July 2018