“No leadership”

Firehouse Subs
Ranked #23 of 108 Restaurants in Plainfield
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

I visited firehouse subs after work on Monday 8/7/17 I love firehouse subs but this location had no leadership around as there were several young kids they took my order and then I waited 30 minutes for a sandwich and the place was empty
I just think there was to much horse play going on as one customer who came in after me said this place sucks I told him try it again as firehouse is usually fast and good

Reviewed July 17, 2017

After a busy Saturday morning and hot afternoon, my husband and I stopped in at the Firehouse Subs in Plainfield. Boy are we glad we did!! The service was excellent--Friendly and anxious to please. The food could not have been better or fresher. To top it off, this was also super clean! Who could ask for more? Keep up the great work! We will definitely be back when we are in the neighborhood--or may make a special trip! It would bee worth it!

Reviewed June 29, 2016

The sandwiches are delicious but the salads need a little help. The toppings are good but the selection of dressings and some of the lettuces aren't very exciting. BUT the subs are incredible with a lot of inventive combination. The food comes out quickly. The soda machine may be the only place where you have to wait in line as people make choices from 100s of options. The prices are a little higher than other chain sandwiches but they are very good. You select chips (individual bags) that have some interesting flavors. Outside dining is nice on a cool evening.

Reviewed June 22, 2016

Dad got to pick where to go for lunch after church on Father's Day and he picked Firehouse subs -- and it was a great choice. They are the best sub shop I've been to in the Plainfield, IN area and I recommend them for every day or a special day. Dad especially likes the Jalapeno potato chips and the soft drink machine that allows you to mix flavors.

Reviewed February 23, 2016

My husband and I frequent the Plainfield Firehouse Subs very often. The service and quality can't be beat. The employees are very friendly and the restaurant is kept very clean.