“Yummm”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #10 of 104 Restaurants in Plainfield
Reviewed 4 October 2016 via mobile

We love Red Robin! The Royal is our favorite. Try campfire sauce with your fries! Be sure to join their loyalty program. LOTS of free food!

Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

I thought it was a decent burger but a little on the high priced side. Also the noise level is high and makes talking difficult. I would be one of my last picks when going with family or friends.

Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

I have been to this location twice.. They are always friendly. The food was good, I like that you can substitute a turkey burger instead of eating the beef burger..

Reviewed 20 July 2016

The Red Robin has become a staple for my travels. The food is well presented and always well flavored. The only issue I have is the noise - music and voices.

Reviewed 18 July 2016

A great place to have a well made hamburger and a great Cobb salad. They serve Onion rings in a tower, cute!