“Consistent where ever you go”
Review of Culver's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Culver's
Ranked #14 of 104 Restaurants in Plainfield
Cuisines: Deli, Seafood
Reviewed December 21, 2017

Although fast food cheese curds, they are still very good. The pot roast sandwich is a great pick as are the frozen custard flavors of the day. Always cheerful employees who want to serve you well.

Reviewed September 15, 2017 via mobile

I had never been to a Culvers so I didn't know what to expect. It was more of a deli and ice cream parlor than fast food. I had an excellent Rubin sandwich, fries and drink for about $8.00.
The food was excellent, the restaurant was squeaky clean, and the workers were friendly and personable ! This was my first time here but certainly not my last!

Reviewed June 22, 2017 via mobile

I've been here many times, and the food and service has been good every time. I get the bacon cheeseburger with a drink, fries. I also get a side of cheese curds. The cheese curds are so good. The bacon burger are also very good and tasty. I definitely recommend if you are in the area to stop by this restaurant

Reviewed June 18, 2017

Culver's never disappoints us. Food was good, service was fast, restaurant clean. Always say we'll get ice cream after our meal, but we never have any room..very good!

Reviewed May 21, 2017 via mobile

To me it's like an upscale dairy queen. The burgers were good and greasy, not a fan of crinkle fries but they were also good, and the fact that you can substitute a drink with ice cream with a meal is awesome. I really like this place.