“Great place to stay!”

Staybridge Suites Indianapolis-Airport
Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Plainfield
Reviewed 26 March 2012

Excellent staff, clean rooms! Very glad we chose to stay here. Very quiet, easy access to downtown, about 20 minutes away.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank wendelcc

Reviewed 8 March 2012

Stayed several times at this property. It is the cleanest Hotel I have ever stayed at. Would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Phone_Harold
Reviewed 27 February 2012

We were in town for a coaching conference and shared a two-bedroom suite. It met our needs perfectly as we had an area to relax and socialize and then we had separate sleeping areas. The staff was pleasant and eager to make our stay very enjoyable. I highly recommend this hotel. As an additional plus, it is close to the airport for those traveling from out of state.

3  Thank Bev A
Reviewed 22 February 2012

If you stay at this Hotel you will be making a very good choice and as well a convenient choice. The area has plenty of restaurants, stores. A mall nearby. The Airport is very close and it's also a staight shot down I-70 to downtown Indianapolis. I really like this location

Room Tip: I am a regular traveler who prefer to stay on the first floor and the staff always accommodates me.
3  Thank daniel r
Reviewed 18 February 2012

We stayed at this Staybridge before going on an early morning flight. Everything was terrific, the staff was friendly and we especially enjoyed the shuttle service with Lana -- who makes EARLY morning actually seem pleasant. I only wish I had her energy and enthusiasm. Hotel is convenient to I-70, airport, and many restaurants (a winery is next door).

Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank MidwestLiketoTravel
Reviewed 15 February 2012

To whom it may concern,

My name is Ryan Roberts and I am writing this letter in hopes that the members of the StayBridge Suites staff in Plainfield Indiana are recognized for their outstanding guest service. My recent interactions with your staff has inspired me to go the extra mile and write a letter to share my experiences with you.

Let me start off by saying I am a veteran in the travel world, I have been to several city's, states and country's staying at dozens of hotels in the process. I am also a disabled man confined to my scooter and very limited in dexterity and movement. My limitations prove to make the simplest of task to be quite difficult. In my travel experience I have encountered several obstacles that require the staff at these hotels to go out of their comfort zone and engage in personal situations that are not usually required of them. Traveling alone can be very emotionally draining and lonely  for individuals of any background but especially intimidating for those who require special assistance.

I arrived at the hotel in early February on a Monday evening, exhausted from my travels I was not looking forward to the usual check in requirements and room alterations that I frequently have to request upon my initial check in and room examination. Needless to say I entered the hotel lobby and approached the front desk with my guard up and in defense mode prepared to "go to war" with the usual hotel staff that is set in a routine and do not like going out of their way to make adjustments that they as able bodied individuals don't understand and see as more work then necessary.

Behind the counter stood four individuals who introduced themselves as David, Lacy, Caitie and Dan also providing me with their job titles and specialties. I was immediately over-come by their contagious smiles and friendly demeanor, before I knew it I was smiling and laughing as well. Once my check in was complete I proceeded to my room with my usual accommodations checklist in mind, upon entering my room I was very pleased with the size and amenities that where built into the design of the room. I first checked the bed because I am very rarely capable of transferring onto hotel beds due to the height, as was the case in this room. A little disappointed but also understanding of the different requirements for different people I looked for an alternative sleeping arrangement, I was pleased to realize the couch doubled as a fold out bed and was the perfect height. After examining the rest of the room I called the front desk to request the couch bed be made up and for help with a few simple things such as plugs and a shower seat.

In quick response to my phone call Debbie arrived at my door, as I opened the door I braced myself for the usual house keeping experience in which its very transparent that I am interrupting their routine and "putting them out". Yet once again, I was greeted with a very heart felt smile and a desire to help. I briefly explained to Debbie that I was unable to use the bed and after a sincere apology she went and got the necessary items to make up the couch bed and got a shower seat. After making the bed including putting pillow cases on new pillows as oppose to expecting me to use the pillows on the other bed she adjusted the shower seat height and happily fulfilled all of my request. Shortly after my wonderful experience with Debbie, Bridget came to my room and politely explained that when she was preparing the room there were no wash cloths available and offered me some. To the average person this may not seem relevant (but who does that? Hours after preparing a room and in between several rooms she remembers that room 107 has no wash cloths!) this is something that would have caused me great inconvenience because I wouldn't have noticed until I was already in shower and it's a lot of work to get to that point and not an option to stop and get wash cloths.

My dining experience was great, the breakfast offered is fantastic, I am used to either paying for this type of breakfast or being extremely limited in options. Dining while traveling alone is one of those times a person really begins to miss their family and is a very disconnecting experience in most cases. Every morning I was greeted by members of the staff who inquired about my nite and had a genuine interest in getting to know me, this took one of the worst things about traveling alone and turned it into an experience I looked forward too each day. It was during this time I had the pleasure of meeting Jessie who was as helpful as she was sweet. She would help me get the food I desired and get it to my table while engaging in everyday conversation and taking the attention away from the fact that she was going out of her way to help me.

My entire stay was filled with these types of experiences, there are just too many to list. Members of your front desk staff like David, Lacy and Caitie really set the tone for this atmosphere, their contagious smiles and personalities made me feel like part of the family from the moment I checked in. Meeting John the maintenance man was a wonderful experience also, he always had something nice to say and was a great source of entertainment. Dan and Jennifer are doing an incredible job promoting a positive work environment and as a guest you can really feel that coming from the employees. They both went out of their way on several occasions to ensure I was having a positive experience, and lead by example. Dan even took the time to inquire about any changes they could make to the property to make it more accessible for persons with disability. Jennifers willingness to work with different state agencies on billing is what encouraged me to stay with them, and now StayBridge Suites has a customer for life. I truly believe future managers of your properties should be required to train under these two individuals and experience this environment so they understand where StayBridge Suites Plainfield has set the bar.

Ryan Roberts

6  Thank Ryan R
Reviewed 18 January 2012

My son Jackson said it was the coolest Hotel room we have ever stayed in... Kids have their own room with TV and bathroom, Living Room with TV for kids who don't like the other TV show, Mom & Dad had their own room... relaxing.

Outdoor pool so in summertime I am sure even better... close to lots of stuff.

Overall a great place!