“Japanese Pan Noodles rule!”
Review of Noodles & Company

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Noodles & Company
Ranked #45 of 104 Restaurants in Plainfield
Reviewed 26 January 2017

If you want to see where the hipsters get their quick noodles, this is the place. You choose your noodle dish, add a protein if you so choose, pay at the counter, and servers will bring your meal in a ceramic bowl with real silverware to your table. I'm always up for Japanese pan noodles with steak. Yummy.

Reviewed 13 October 2016

Been here a few times, I like the choices and like the drinks machine. Makes it easy to get your favorite drink. Staff are always fast and friendly

Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

A great afternoon enjoying lunch on the patio. Veracruz salad nice addition to the menu if watching calories. Group favorite was the Mac and cheese. Others liked the Asian noodle dishes and beef stroganoff. Very good service checking in and clearing dishes.

Reviewed 15 June 2016

I have only eaten here twice and both times I've had the Chicken Caesar salad! My only complaint is that they add too many croutons. Just ask for less. But it is very good! They do not over dress it and it is tasty! I did also taste my friends mac n cheese, it was good too. I just do not eat pasta so I choose the salad! I recommend.

Reviewed 19 May 2016

This is a great place for a family as there are great options for all ages. Children really seem to like the mac & cheese.