All reviewshoneymoon suiteroom was cleanrecommend this hotel to anyonecomplimentary breakfastbusiness tripfront desk staffexcellent stayexcellent hotelan early flightone night staywould definitely stay here againstaff was friendlythe breakfast areaindoor poolhot tubinnsairport
Reviewed January 14, 2018 via mobile

I can't say enough good about this hotel. I was in Plainfield for 9 days and spent 6 nights here. I found the breakfast to be stellar and the coffee was great. The indoor pool looked inviting but I did not bring my swimsuit. Also the gym was respectable. The hotel was super clean and as s women alone, I felt extremely safe there.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
HamptonInnPlainfield, General Manager at Hampton Inn Indianapolis-SW/Plainfield, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2018

Thank you so much for the positive feedback. We truly appreciate all our guests and love to hear when we make someone really happy! Making you happy, makes us happy! We strive for excellence in cleanliness and service and are ecstatic to hear that we've achieved that for you. Being a woman who travels alone as well, I know how important it is when you are traveling to feel safe, and we take that very seriously. I'm glad to hear that we are doing a great job of that.

Thank you so much for your kind words and the time you took to give your review. It really means a lot to us. Have a great week!

Reviewed January 1, 2018

Typical excellent Hampton Inn, with the benefit of being located near lots of restaurants. Pleasant room with lots of light, and comfortable bed and chairs. Breakfast room and lobby were large and attractive. Staff was pleasant. Easy access to highway, as well.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonInnPlainfield, General Manager at Hampton Inn Indianapolis-SW/Plainfield, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2018

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We love hearing that you had a great experience. We appreciate your business and the time you took to write this review. I will pass the kind words on to the staff- I know they will appreciate it as well. Thank you again! Have a wonderful weekend.

Reviewed December 30, 2017

Amazing Service, Amazing Staff. The staff was friendly and very helpful. They arranged a special shuttle for us. They opened the Breakfast early so that we could participate in this. GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT!!!!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We love hearing great things about our staff and are happy to have happy guests! I will definitely pass this information on to our staff and let them know to keep up the good work. We truly appreciate your business and your review. Thank you! Have a great weekend.

Reviewed December 18, 2017 via mobile

A quick stay just enough to get a few hours of sleep. Rooms were large and the beds were very comfortable. Which made for good relaxing once we got to sleep. Clean not only in the room but throughout as while.
Currently the hotel has renovations going on in the pool area. Not an issue for us.
Only complaint is that interior walls are thinner than most Hampton Inn hotels that I have stayed at. Could hear the occupants in the next room going through their bags and coughing. Hopefully early wake up by our 2 yr didn't wake them up.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for your feedback. We truly appreciate all guest feedback, positive, negative and constructive! We are definitely taking your comments to heart during our renovation and trying to identify and resolve the issue. I am trying to figure out what room you were in, and I have a couple of possibilities with your TripAdvisor name. Would you mind reaching out to me at your convenience to let me know your name so that we can make sure we know what room that was? We are checking all rooms for sound/noise barrier issues anyway, but just in case I would like to get it figured out before we get that room completed. We appreciate your business and the time you have taken to give us your review. Have a great weekend! You can reach me at the hotel or via my email at brandy.dixon@Hilton.com.

Reviewed December 4, 2017

I had stayed at Hampton Hotels before so I knew it would be fine. The lobby was beautiful, rooms were very nice and the staff was very helpful in finding us the best rate available at such short notice. This was a great stay for a girls shopping weekend!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are so happy you were happy with your accommodations here. We strive for excellence in our product as well as guest service and love to hear the positive feedback. Thank you so much for taking the time to write about us. We truly appreciate your business. Have a great weekend!