US$96
HIExpress.com
US$99
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

US$101
US$76
US$55
US$106
US$93
All reviewsrace weekendpark and flyeasy accessbed was very comfortableoff the highwaystaff was very friendlyairportshowerheadexitdrivergasindy
Reviewed June 13, 2017

Property is clean and comfortable, yet something was missing. Nestled right off the highway in a cul-de-sac, there are no less than 6 additional properties and numerous restaurants and gas stations within walking distance of all hotels. Very safe and clean area, we would stay in this area without hesitation if in the area again. Maybe it was the time of year, but again, for the $105 per night and an overfilled parking lot at night, I might try one of the other hotels just to compare. Breakfast was adequate and the staff was very friendly.
One suggestion, keep the owner or manager out of public view until he can learn to look semi happy to have guests at his hotel! I saw this guy every morning with his clipboard and a very disgusted frown on his face. Again, the staff you engage with are great!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank 19MKC
Reviewed May 31, 2017

I am here during the month of May on a work assignment and had over $30.00 worth of groceries stolen out of my room while I was at work. I tendered the receipt for the food to the employee at the front desk and asked to speak to the manager and someone at the corporate office and was not given anyone's contact information. I need to get reimbursed for these groceries, since this is what I was planning on for my meals. I am going to have to pack up all my belongings every day and put them in my vehicle because I can no longer trust that any of my possessions will be in the room when I return from work. I am unable to recommend this hotel as a safe place to stay.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank doccatt52
Reviewed May 5, 2017

This exit, a little ways from the airport, has more hotels than any I've seen in a long time....so you really do have choices. Not being familiar with the area, I chose based on price and proximity to my intended meetings. Most in the area are new and a less expensive brand could have served as well. There was nothing special about the room...standard two beds, no comfortable chairs unless sitting at a desk. Beds were comfortable, everything was clean and in working order. The refrigerator had a small freezer section in case someone is interested in refreezing ice packs for traveling. Breakfast was a disappointment. They had the usual items, but one or more was always empty and had to go locate the attendant to refill. It was also not kept neat...at one point, someone dropped waffle syrup and it was being tracked...had to go find attendant to clean it up. Both times she was sitting at the front desk. The area where the food was kept was very small making it difficult to get to the food items especially when there were more than 3 people trying to eat at a time. There are a number of dining options close by, a few within walking distance which made it very convenient.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 11, 2017 via mobile

We needed a place to stay prior to a family members surgery. This location was nice, clean, comfortable and a perfect location with easy access to many restaurants and a quick drive to downtown Indy. Plenty of breakfast choices.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed February 11, 2017

This is a nice motel, but I thought it would be located at the airport since it said Comfort Inn Airport. It was actually located in another town. We had made reservation prior to getting to the motel and even though the desk clerk was very friendly and apologetic, she sent us to two different rooms that had already been occupied. That was pretty embarrassing for us. I'm sure they thought we were trying to break in their rooms. So after a confusing check in, we did get a nice, clean room. The bed was very comfortable and the room was spacious. My complaint is that the bathroom has a big shower, but the shower head was terrible. It was just a cheap spray and would have been nice to have an adjustable showerhead. Also at 8:00 in the morning, the housekeeping was very loud, not caring that some of us like to sleep in. At 10:00 am before check out, they were knocking at our door to see if we were checking out. I feel this was pretty rude, since they should check with the front desk, not the rooms. Overall, it was a nice place to stay.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple