“LUV them Wings!!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed March 22, 2012

Of course Tuesdays are a great evening to go to Quaker Steak and Lube, because wings are All You Can Eat for $11.99 ($10.99 in some locations). I'm glad that this location has a non-smoking side; I don't want cig smoke to get in the way of great tasting wings. I've been to four locations of QS&L and the Portage, IN restaurant has the best sauce and rubs; I don't know why, but they do. The HOT wings were baked into the skin and throughout the wing. Cajun was interesting but not Real Cajun. My favorite is the Buckeye Wings...Ohhhh so SPICY...YUMmmmmm!!! My goal what ever All You Can Eat place is for the restaurant to lose money on me. I had to stop at 35 wings and drummies...but every last one of them tasted real GOOD. Next I want to try Thursday's All You Can Eat Breaded Boneless Wings...my mouth is watering just thinking of how GR8 they will taste...Looking forward to seeing you there!!

Reviewed March 21, 2012

Did we have good food here? It was fine. Middle-of-the-road--not awesome, but certainly not terrible. Did we have a good TIME here? Yes, yes we did. We have smallish kids (8 & under) and just listening them go on and on about the "interior decorating" made us grin. They LOVED that we got to sit under a real car for supper, and I have to admit, we grown-ups did too. ;-) All the little automotive touches here and and there, from meal presentation to decor, were a lot of fun. Our service was friendly and quick, too, which was so nice. SO. All in all, we enjoyed the meal a ton and it was a fun highlight on our Dunes Area vacation.

Reviewed February 22, 2012

Their 4X4 appetizer was a hit (fried mozz, pickles, onion rings, etc.) and we LOVED the Arizona Ranch wing sauce. The wings were cooked too long (chewy), but overall really enjoyed the atmosphere (didn't want to sit under a car) and the unique food and wing sauce selection. We had great service!

Reviewed February 21, 2012

Nasty food, that is way over priced! This great for someone that likes cars, LOTS of dust, nasty over price food and better yet very bad service!

Reviewed February 19, 2012

Great place to go if you like anything to do with cars and car racing. There are items and actual cars all over in there. The food is good and alot to choose from. Watch out for "bike nights" though. It gets really busy there and the waits can be rather long.