All reviewspancake makerroom was cleanplace to sleepoutdoor poolstaff was friendlybiscuits and gravywould stay again
Reviewed May 21, 2016 via mobile

Older hotel, but nice. We were only there one night and I probably wouldn't stay more than that. It was easily accessible from the highway. I would return if we were passing through the area again and needed a place to sleep. We left some belongings behind on accident, but they were easy to get ahold of, super friendly about the situation, and mailed our stuff back to us within a couple days.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed May 18, 2016 via mobile

It is what you expect. Clean room. friendly people convenient location. Take a room away from the highway if possible. Don't complain. Nothing better is around. Breakfast served is not too bad. Too bad grandmas closed. How many letter do you really need for such a simple place

Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed April 1, 2016 via mobile

Driving home from Wisconsin we were traveling with one heck of a rain storm. With wind and hail and difficulty seeing on the interstate in my crossover vehicle with the kids we decided we weren't going to chance it. We happened on this Holiday Inn express. There was a KFC nearby and fresh cookies and coffee and tea in lobby. Vending machine took credit card which was nice. Rooms were clean and good size for us and the kids. Boys played with toys while I used wifi to watch Hulu. Breakfast was delicious in the morning and included. Staff was friendly and personable. Glad we found this place and was able to weather the storm!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed February 27, 2016 via mobile

Great shower, clean, comfy beds. Best breakfast I've had in a mid-price hotel in a long while. Hershey kisses in the room when I checked in. Not enough places to plug in devices, and very slow Internet. Noisy: I could hear upstairs neighbors and next-door neighbors.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed February 25, 2016 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for about a week. The service was great. The staff were very friendly and helpful .The bed was very comfortable and the breakfast fare was amazing. What really put the nice hometown touch were the amazing cookies that were always available in the lobby! Would definitely stay here again. Price was fair also.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family