1,322 results
All reviews citrus cafe chef nityanand pool table special thanks value for money business trip excellent service nice food amazing experience nice stay room service his team swimming pool buffet spread front office excellent hotel food quality
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I checked in last minute and kind Sandeep immediately took care of my well being. The room is lovely and the view spectacular. Restaurant is up to the mark and with delicious breakfast.
Cindrella at front desk is also wonderful.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank gopiramakrishna p
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Hinjawadi, Pune, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Hinjawadi, Pune. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.hp@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

I have stayed in Lemon Tree Hotel Hinjewadi Pune for a family weekend and celebration of a special day. The check in was excellent and front desk team was welcoming and efficient, they even provided us a bigger room, excellent.
The buffet dinner was not great and at times we felt staff was struggling to provide reasons for not serving certain things which customers asked, for example a family with a kid asked for phulkas instead of the tandoori roti or naan they were denied but when one of the staff saw us observing, she allowed 2 phulkas for that kid only, which was a good gesture but I left wondering why the same was not offered to my kid? Not happy with the dinner buffet on 30th March.

Next day morning buffet breakfast was good with attentive team.

Overall an experience which could have been a five star remained 4 just because team struggled at dinner time to go beyond as they appeared to have their own limitations ,may be having instructions from seniors.

All the best team Lemon Tree Hinjewadi, you have potential and I might come back :-)

Date of stay: April 2018

Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

Stayed was very good. Rooms are very cleaned. Services also very good. All the reasturant staffes are very polite. Special thanks to chitra Sujata namita arnesh kokan Shrichandan .Breakfast was very delicious. I want to come again..

Trip type: Travelled on business

Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

Visited the hotel on a short trip, had nice stay. It's quite peaceful with good ambience and nice surroundings. Got a spacious suite room on reasonable price, the food was great including buffets & ala carte menus prepared as per orders to suite my type of less oily & healthy stuff. Hotel staff are very homely and friendly. Specially should thank Mr Nityananda Bhadra, chef and all his colleagues like Ms Sujata, Mr Khokan and others and also Ms Rashmi, reception manager who arranged for my great stay and her colleagues who were very cordial and helping. Thanks again

Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

The Citrus Cafe is a great place for breakfast, with a nice ambience. We were served by Khokan Chandradas, who was friendly, polite and welcoming. The buffet has a great range of continental options, as well as cooked Indian food and eggs cooked to your preference.

Overall, a great hotel!