“Delicious!”

Yamato Japanese Steakhouse & Sushi
Ranked #50 of 107 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: Japanese, Steakhouse
Reviewed 18 October 2015

Ate here with a group of people. The interior is nice, clean, and borderline romantic. One of the people eating with me had little experience with Japanese food. He ordered the chicken yaki soba and cleaned his plate! I ate one of their special rolls which they customized for me. It was so good that I ordered one to go. When stuck in Richmond, this is a great place to eat!

Reviewed 2 September 2015

The atmosphere here was great! what an unexpected find in Richmond Indiana! The food was fantastic! the wait staff were friendly and insured that our every need were attended to! If you want to enjoy yourself, visit this place!

Reviewed 2 September 2015

This place is amazing! the wait staff was very friendly, the food was excellent. I would highly recommend this to all that desire fine dinning and excellent ambience.

Reviewed 3 June 2015 via mobile

I absolutely love this restaurant. The rolls are so delicious, my favorite being the Dynamite Roll. I actually like their rolls better than PF Changs. Always have had good service and the prices are so reasonable! A MUST try!

Reviewed 28 January 2015 via mobile

Came here with a friend for her lunch hour/dinner and it was fantastic. The clear soup was phenomenal. She had the rainbow roll and said it was really good. I had the new York strip and shrimp combo with fried rice and it was really delicious, everything was fresh, my steak was tender and flavorful. The service was fast and friendly. No complaints. The atmosphere was impressive, even for a "chain". I will definitely be coming back again soon.