All reviews complimentary breakfast is a hilton honors member room was clean oatmeal staff was friendly breakfast was excellent sausage stay there again business trip king room great place to stay very nice hotel next morning road trip fresh fruit convenient location parking lot
Reviewed June 2, 2018

My family of four stayed here 6/1/2018 and it was by far one of the cleanest hotels I've ever stayed at. The rooms were a typical hotel room, but worked great for us. The pool was heated to a comfortable temp and was open 6am-11pm - an important factor for my kiddos. Check in was quick and painless, the room were quiet, and everything from the rooms to the lobby were very clean. Definitely staying here again if we are back through this area!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Rhonda W, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Richmond, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2018

Thank you for your thoughts , I will share with staff. Look forward to your return to our area.

Reviewed May 25, 2018

Hotel was good, really only issues I had was how cramped the bathroom was (toilet and shower, with sink outside the door) you had to squeeze in to close the door. Also couldn’t get internet working. Splash page wouldn’t launch regardless of which browser I used. Besides that everything else was fine.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Rhonda W, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Richmond, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2018

Thank you for your comments we will check that out, love having you as our guest!

Reviewed May 23, 2018

This is a typical Hampton Inn which met all of the expectations that go with the brand. There are many restaurants nearby. There are many retailers nearby. Downtown Richmond is about 4 miles from the hotel and has many interesting Italianate buildings.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Rhonda W, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Richmond, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2018

So happy you found us, now we look forward to your visit each time your in our area. Thank you for the kind words ,I will share

with staff .

Reviewed May 18, 2018

The hotel is clean, neat and tidy. Staff had customer service down, they were helpful, friendly and went above to make sure things were right. Breakfast person was on everything that was needed. She made sure everyone had what was needed and even made sure that people who had trouble moving around got help getting their plates together so they could sit and eat.
The staff here is by far one of the best at any Hampton Inn or other hotel I have stayed at and I spend about 200 nights in hotels.
Price was a little more than I normally pay for a room but I was up North not in the South.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Rhonda W, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Richmond, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2018

A thousand thank you's I will share with staff,good to know you had a great stay! We look forward to your return if in our area.

Reviewed May 18, 2018

This hotel was very nice as was the staff. The gym was a little on the small side, but it worked. The breakfast buffet was also very good. Came here for work and was very satisfied. Good location as well.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Rhonda W, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Richmond, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2018

Great thank you we will look for your return visit!!