“Best place in town”

Price range: US$6 - US$16
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 20, 2017

Spent a few days in Salem .. the restaurants we tried were very good ... but this one had the atmosphere ... loved the food . . great service

Reviewed August 17, 2017

I had my hamburger with just the toppings I wanted, including a summer Indiana tomato. The fries were excellent.

Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

Christies was the destination for our drive and dine. What a nice little town and setting! The menu had a lot of variety and everyone thought their meal was perfect. The deserts were pretty great also.

Reviewed June 21, 2017

This was our first visit to Christie's. I am certain we will visit every time we are in Salem.

We came for lunch. The luncheon menu is a perfect size so as not to overwhelm. I had the Chicken Pasta and my wife had the Polynesian Chicken Salad. Both were delicious and the portions were the perfect size for our meals.

The decor is quite elegant with cloth table covers and napkins. My wife especially loved that extra touch of class. Despite these extra features, the prices are quite reasonable.

Our server was charming and very helpful. We had some questions she couldn't answer. However, the owner was on hand and came to her rescue. We had a delightful conversation with her.

Reviewed March 11, 2017

We eat at Christie's whenever we are in Salem if they are open. Our latest visit was on a Thursday evening. I looked up their dinner menu online that afternoon, chose what I thought would be a gluten-free entree & sides, and then called the restaurant to verify the ingredients. They were glad to help me, so when we arrived for dinner I could order my meal with confidence. The food was fabulous, as always. Love the cheesy grits, and the honey mustard glazed pork tenderloin was delicious.

1  Thank WebWolfsDen

Been to Christie's? Share your experiences!