“Cute Luncheon Place”

Price range: US$6 - US$16
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 10, 2017 via mobile

Christie’s is a cute luncheon place for locals and passers-by. There were four in our group and we were seated quickly at a large round table near the front window. We just happened to be seated next to a couple of ladies (one of which is the owner). We had a very nice conversation with her about the history of the building and restaurant. All of us gals ordered the special (it sounded so delicious). We were not disappointed! Have you ever ordered quiche before and get a small wedge? Not at Christie’s! They are HUGE!! The soup that was offered along with the special was very rich and creamy. The additional piece of frozen strawberry square added another layer of goodness to the entire dish. We were so full from our entree we had no room for dessert; which I’m sure would have been delightful!
So, if you live in Salem or are passing through be sure to stop by Christie’s on the Square; you will be well-pleased and share your experience with others.

Reviewed November 6, 2017 via mobile

While visiting Salem on my day off, went to Christie’s for lunch. Felt like I was waiting for my food for hours, it was actually an hour. Food was very tasty but enough already with the wait. Understaffed??? Probably. Get some more help please!!!!

Reviewed September 27, 2017 via mobile

Have eaten here before. Food is usually good. Service is slow. Been here for almost 30 minutes. Took 5 minutes to get a waitress. Ordered a salad. Still don't have it. Need a drink refill. Table of men shouting by me has been getting good service. But not me.

Reviewed September 23, 2017

The atmosphere is relaxed and the food is very good. The décor makes this a destination spot for a fun lunch or fine dinner. It is connected to two fabulous places to shop, which really adds to the fun of lunch. Immediately to the right side of Christie's. This adorable boutique offers a wide selection of "wearable" women's clothing, jewelry, and shoes. From Sister's, you can transition into Brick Street to "outfit" your home with great accent pieces, smaller furniture choices, and other unique items. Christie's will quickly become a favorite dining location.

Reviewed September 21, 2017 via mobile

Very soothing atmosphere, with friendly staff. The menu has a wide variety of great dishes. Lunch has special each day as well as great menu from salads to great sandwiches. Evening meals are different menu. I have their prime rib, which is among the best I've ever had. This is our go to place to meet family, get to visit, and have great meals.

Been to Christie's? Share your experiences!