“Oh My Gosh!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Santa's Lodge

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Santa Claus
Santa's Lodge
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Santa Claus
“Oh My Gosh!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2004

Oh My Gosh! I have never been in such a hotel, you would think it was a complete sweet. There is actually a pool in my 34 years of staying in hotels I have never been in a hotel with a pool or an indoor restaurant it is absolutely unbeleivable and unimaginable. I have regularly stayed in Motel 6 or such because even those prices of 20.00 is extremely expensive. I advise everyone in this whole world to save your money and take a trip to this hotel because it has a pool, restaurant, and it even has FREE SHAMPOO. Oh My Gosh.

6 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2003

My family and I spent a few nights at Santa's Lodge. It was a beautiful hotel, and everyone was very friendly. There was a restaurant on-site, which was convienent. It was very relaxing for the adults, but the kids complained there wasn't alot to do when we were not visiting the theme park there. Overall, we had a great time and it was well worth the money.

22 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 October 2003

The lodge was very pretty and close to the attraction but the room was very expensive for just a bed and a television. No microwave or refridgerator or anything else. Also the swimming pool was very cold.

33 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Comfort Inn & Suites
#1 of 1 in Rockport
7.7 km away
Budget Host Stone's Motel

Been to Santa's Lodge? Share your experiences!