See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 8, 2018

Disgusting rooms ,dogs running the hallway smoking everywhere, floori ng stained and sticking to our shoes .

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Shelbyville, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2018

jbeema189086,

Thank you for letting us know about the inconveniences that you encountered during your
recent stay at our hotel. It's our primary goal to ensure that you receive the best lodging experience and we wish to let
you know that your voice is extremely important to us. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Reviewed March 26, 2018 via mobile

After we climbed the flight of stairs to our room we could smell cigarette smoke. This is supposed to be a smoke free facility. Then we entered what was supposed to be a clean room. My companion fell in their parking lot. That staff said sorry. I feel that this place is "sorry". No one we know will ever come to this super 8 again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Stephen S,

Thank you for bringing to our attention your experience and comments regarding your stay in our hotel. I am so sorry that you smelled smoke in your room and I want to assure you that we do our best to ensure that smokers do not smoke in our non-smoking rooms; and when a situation like this occurs, we address it immediately, thoroughly cleaning and disinfecting to restore the clean smell of our accommodations.

Reviewed March 24, 2018

We were traveling on an emergency trip and needed an inexpensive place to stay - just looking for a clean and comfortable place to rest. The room was very spacious and clean and the bed was very comfortable. The front desk clerk was very helpful and even showed us how to turn on the heater. Breakfast wasn't much and there were only 3 small pillows on a king size bed.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

BARBARA N,

Thank you so much for your kind comments and review regarding your most recent stay of Super 8 by Wyndham Shelbyville Hotel. It is very rewarding to hear your perspective of our hotel and we appreciate that you have
acknowledged our efforts to provide a clean, comfortable, and hospitable experience. We look forward to serving you again in the future!

Reviewed March 13, 2018 via mobile

I have stayed here twice in the last month. The rooms are clean and the staff very friendly! You get your money's worth here. My recommendation is to ask for a room on the side of the building that doesn't fave the McDonald's drive thru. I will stay again!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Teresa P, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Shelbyville, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2018

Dear Traveler. Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I’m happy that you enjoyed your stay and I’m looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.

Reviewed February 4, 2018

I love to stay the super eight hotel.its close to the casino and its very convenient it also is good price

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Dear Guest. Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope your next stay and just around the corner. Call us if there is anything we can help you with.