“Pleasantly Surprised ”

Cuisines: American
Description: Beside Interstate 74 at Shelbyville, Indiana
Description: Beside Interstate 74 at Shelbyville, Indiana
Reviewed March 14, 2016 via mobile

I have never been to Waffle House before so I was surprised at how good the food was. The 3 ladies working the night we were there were very pleasant and made us feel right at home. One of the best BLT's and hash browns I've ever had.

Reviewed December 28, 2015

Christmas Eve morning and the restaurant was crowded. people were waiting to be seated and the staff was still very professional and friendly. Food was good and atmosphere was friendly

Reviewed November 24, 2015

Jay is back at the grill and it shows. Waitresses are friendly and food is great. Good place for a meal and family.

Reviewed March 25, 2015

The Waffle House must have the friendliest staff around. They sit just a bit off the beaten track but well worth finding them. The food is great, you are quickly seated and waited on, and (as I've said previously) the staff could give lessons to other restaurants on treat customers. While I've never eaten one of the waffles, their cheesy eggs and other dishes are wonderful. The prices are extremely reasonable. Stop in and see why the Waffle House is a favorite of locals.

Reviewed March 9, 2015

Great staff, great waffles! I knew when I went in and it was a hang out for locals that I had made a good call.