“Place for steaks!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Fairland Road
Description: This a restaurant at the Indiana Grand Casino.
Reviewed September 26, 2017

Really good food. Very nice finer dining experience. You can check out the menu outside the venue. Recommended.

Reviewed June 26, 2017

The wife and I ate here on a Saturday night. We chose this place because of recent positive reviews and where else are you going to get a nice dinner in Shelbyville?

The décor is sophisticated and modern. It would not be out of place in Vegas. The large bar is in the front. Our table was in the back providing some privacy.

The wedge salad was crisp and fresh. The bacon was the same. The dressing was of a nice consistency with a generous amount of bleu cheese crumbles.

The wife loved the peppered ahi tuna. She found it to be fresh and flavorful. My filet was cooked to perfection and delicious. The baked potato was standard. The garlic green beans were crunchy and well-seasoned.

Our waitress, Theresa, was helpful, efficient and friendly. She is a true asset to the restaurant.

Overall, Center Cut compares very favorably to Indianapolis steakhouses with a better price point. We will be back, hopefully the ponies will be kinder to us then.

1  Thank KEITH D
Reviewed May 26, 2017 via mobile

Had a nice time at this casino steakhouse. Met uncle and aunt here and then played a little in the attached casino. I had the porterhouse and it was a real good steak. Creamed corn, mashed taters, and asparagus all good. I would go back to this location again. 5 ✨!

Reviewed March 13, 2017 via mobile

My s/o recently had a birthday dinner for his mother here. The organizer was alerted that I was a vegetarian with some allergies and he set off to let the restaurant know. He also told them I'm not super fond of pasta (their main vegetarian dish). Upon arrival we were promptly seated and drink orders taken. The server informed me the chef would be out to chat with me about my meal. He informed me they'd made a special dish for me! The rest of my table ordered various steaks. The server was friendly and kept our glasses full. The sides are very much large enough to share.

When dessert came around they even made me a special dessert so that I wouldn't get sick too. I've never been so warmly treated as a veggie eater at a steakhouse.

Everyone's food was delicious and they went the extra mile for us. People can smoke in the casino and restaurant but I didn't smell it or encounter it where we were seated.

Reviewed December 19, 2016

"Center Cut" steak house in the Indiana Grand Casino is a great place to have a romantic dinner. The steaks are excellent, as well as a great wine list. The same steak in Indianapolis is much more expensive. Service is also very good! Take a little road trip, do a little gambling or watching the horses, and then have a very nice dinner. It is worth the drive from Indy for something different to do.